Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Sorry bout your nail but, congratulations on being an attorney that's pretty fricken sweet.

LOL! I was being sarcastic. I'm really not an attorney or CPA haha. I just like to joke around because being a business major we have to take all these different business classes where we just scratch the surface in each field so it's really just a waste of time.

ANYWAY! The surgery. Oh dear. So um. I almost puked twice. I go into the place and have the little nurse injecting numbing stuff into my foot. She's like so you nervous? I was like uh not really. Then she started talking about how one guy was getting his foot injected and was saying it didn't hurt or anything. When she looked up he was green in the face. WELL. After she finished I STARTED TO GET SICK. I tend to psych myself out so if I think about throwing up I might just do it. I got major nauseous started sweating and gagged a few times and it almost happened. :<

I was somewhat ok for awhile until they started the procedure. The guy was like do you feel any pain? I was like yeah a little. So they kept on injecting me with the numbing stuff. He was like man does your dentist say that you're hard to numb up? I was like uhhh I've never been numbed before. Well just the act of thinking about how they were having trouble numbing me up caused me to get nauseous again.

So yeah. Surgery was done. Crisis averted. I was doing FIIIINE until they decided to talk to me about things. Today's been tough walking around but the pain meds are helping. Each day should get better I hope. Have to wear bandages and stuff for a few weeks.

Business is broad... What on earth could a MBA cover I wonder... I thought by that stage things were supposed to be getting narrower. Anyway, your toe sounds good, best of luck not to have a relapse ^^;. My iPod broke oday. 6th Generation Nano. That's the one that's small enough to wear as a watch. Now the problem is the power button. Apple was apparently too pooped out with all the amazing advantages to get a watch sized MP3 player to bother making the construction of the buttons decent. There's this little shiv thing that sits below each button that's evidently held on by doublestick tape. The problem is after several thousand presses (to compare a good mechanical keyboard will last several million presses) the shiv gets off alignment. Well it's a relatively simple job to realign it except for one thing:

The shiv is about the size of a large . or a bullet point in a list... And I'd have to glue that sucker back on the back of the power button without getting too much glue on it and welding my power button to the casing causing the same problem =/. So I've settled on just using my iPod while it's plugged in (in the car and at work) since plugging the iPod in forces the screen to go on and stay on allowing me to use the touch controls.

Sorry about your Ipod, I got the Ipod touch 64 gig and cracked the screen. I didn't drop it or anything I had it in my pocket and must have bumped up against something or caused some pressure that caused a bit of a crack along the length of the screen. It's not that bad I can still use it and watch movies and stuff. It's really not that noticeable when it's on but, it bugs the crap out of me to have to see it everyday. I think I'm gonna buy a new one and get like a hard case or something. I dunno, I should just buy like a Iphone and bundle everything together.

I honestly don't understand why people don't buy the Ipod classic. For either 150 or 180, you get 120 or 180GB storage. Plus its invincible. I've had my 120GB one for about 4-5 years now and it is still in perfect shape even though I have dropped it a decent amount. Only a small scratch on the screen.

Plus its nice because I have about 7-8 full anime shows on it, great for falling asleep.

• Like 1

I got the touch for it's internet compatibility. I travel a lot and most airports have internet these day's so when I'm traveling I can stay in touch and stuff. You do have really good point though the bricks are pretty close to invincible. I think I might just get the Ipad/ Iphone combo this holiday as my gift to me. To be honest the only real reason I get the touch and stuff is because it's so futuristic. It's like I'm on a episode of Star Trek or something.

I've had the same iPod since my sixteenth birthday, so that's... six years. And it's still going strong. It's one of the 30gb video iPods, I think. 

I had to get my chest x-rays and pulmonary function test done yesterday. The x-rays were a breeze, but man, I hated the PFT. Especially after they made me breathe the albuterol nebulizer thing; my heart started pounding, and I was shaking, and it was miserable. I never want to do that again.

Also, yesterday was terrible in many ways, because I was really close to walking out of rehearsal and quitting the cabaret show. I am so sick of the whole thing. I need to keep telling myself that there is less than two weeks left.

I don't iPod or Apple products if I can help it. The Air Force gave me a free iTouch upon completing my language training and I can't even get rid of it because it has the ISR emblem engraved on the back. It's been sitting untouched and unused in a box for the past three years.

When I went under to get my wisdom teeth removed, they had to give me the anesthetic through my hand because I have tiny baby veins or something. I don't remember, it was like eight million years ago.

I have like six million fillings, my mouth is basically metal, so I'm no stranger to having needles jabbed in my gums. I also had to have a root canal that had to be done like four times (the last time I had to go to a completely different base). I've had fillings done so many times that one time I actually started falling asleep during the procedure.

Medical tests suck hard, I'm sorry it was so bad, Poe. ono

I've only ever passed out from a shot once, and it wasn't basic! I was supposed to get a hep B shot while I was at DLI and I skipped breakfast because I'm a terrible person, so when they gave me the shot, I was like, "My vision is turning black" and then when I came back I had people holding my arms and taking me to a chair.

Wow I didn't know everyone had so many medical procedures. Sorry guy's, uhm I wish I could comment but, I (knock on wood) feel healthy as a horse. Tragedy I am sorry to hear about the X-Ray thing and Outlet I didn't know they could shoot people up through the hands. I don't know how but, I think me drinking so much has something to do with my good health. Like all the alcohol I drink might be acting as a sort of embalming fluid for all my organs which may explain why I haven't been sick in like 3 or 4 years. Maybe you guy's should try more liquor or I hear a glass or two of wine everyday leads to a longer life.

I don't like the taste of alcohol, haha. I've never been drunk and it doesn't much appeal to me. I got mildly buzzed once and that was it. Even the sweetest mixed drinks still burn. I've tried a whole bunch of different beers and the mouthfeel is absolutely atrocious--it's like chunks in my mouth. Wine and hard liquors just burn too much.

There was a single spiked chocolate milkshake that was decent and I actually managed to finish it (I usually never finish my drinks), but I can't afford to eat at the Cheesecake Factory on the regular, haha.

My teeth suck because my diet has always sucked; I've been poor my whole life, and while I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm anorexic, I didn't eat a lot throughout my formative years. Working long hours also made it easier to justify continuing my irregular eating habits (which, of course, explains why I'm eternally anemic). Even now we only eat one meal a day.

Bit of thin privilege. No one knows I have health problems until I talk about them or they're my doctor.

It's cool, it wasn't until after I posted I remembered they also shoot us up with all those expensive untested drugs and make us take those malaria pill's. Now are you only eating one meal a day because that's all you have time for (cause that's what I do) or you only feel like eating one meal a day. Because I talked to my mom about my poor eating habit's and she said that it could shorten my life and cause me to lose my hair. To this I kind of worried a little because I take pride in being able to grow my hair out like a normal person when I'm on vacation and stuff and I really don't want to start balding in my mid twenties. That scares the crap out of me! I think we both might have to work on our eating habit's. I can't stand giving up my meals because it gives me more time to get my work done but, I do it anyways because I keep thinking there's gonna be some big payoff at the end or something. It looks like I'm hitting the "There's not enough time in the day" wall again.

Add me to bad eating habits crew! I really don't eat the least amount I'm supposed to...especially during this fasting. I try to eat but in the morning I can manage something like five or six tiny mouthfuls and half a mug of milk, and in the evening, I'll finish my bowl of porridge and maybe eat like 3 or 4 patties.......but that's it........my limit and I don't even have any cordials or milk in the night.........mostly I'm too tired........coming home at 7.30 sucks when you're hungry and tired as hell........and by about 9.30  I'll climb into my bed......then get up at 4 in the morning........and the cycle continues.........I'll probably fall asleep on my face one of these days........and my body's paying the price slowly for not eating right...........all my bones ache, my muscles, I have an unstoppable cough all day until I sleep.........

Hey you sound like that guy from A Song of Ice and Fire! He used to cough all the time too until he died like all the other characters in that series.

I'm evidently the oddity in that I'm perfectly healthy and appear to eat fine since I have no problems.

I don't get an iClassic because of one number: 3.5GB. That's the amount of music I have. I don't put anime on my iPod because why would I want to try to read subs off that tiny screen? My phone's bad enough, that's what I have my 24" IPS monitor for. Watching stuff. I need a player with 8GB of storage, but 8GB's going to cost me $150. I really would like to pay $50-$100 for this =/.

I honestly wouldn't mind too much going bald...

I'm perfectly healthy too. Don't know how good my eating habits are... but to be fair, I'm under doctor's orders to not allow myself to lose any weight... Which means eating a lot. And because I'm not a big person, that means eating like... 6-8 times a day, usually 7 is what I end up with. Smaller meals for most of the day, and a big one around around 5ish.

Yea, I could cut back on the exercise and keep my weight the same that way... But I enjoy it, so I refuse until such time as I have to.

I'm not doing it on purpose I just have trouble setting time aside to eat. Then I forget about it and get agitated and automatically think it's because I haven't smoked a cigarette in a while. It's not until dinner I usually realize "Oh yeah, I haven't eaten anything all day, that explains it." Oh well I guess things could be worse but, just once I would like to have a week with a normal schedule that doesn't change, oh man I kinda miss high school. It was so much easier to maintain a schedule then. Just do what your told, old man puts food on the table, your 17 screw all these teacher's. Then I hit 20 and I'm like "crap, I really should of paid more attention in school and gotten better grades."

I normally do two meals a day and some little snacks to keep me going. Wake up, drink a breakfast of water and sometimes cereal if its super early. Lunch is typically the first real food I get. Granola around 2-4 so I keep up my energy. Dinner is always big, then another small snack between 7-9. As for weight, I should probably lose a couple pounds. Being a lazy computer guy isn't the best in the world.

I don't eat because I don't like to eat. It is laborious for me to put food into my mouth, much less prepare it. I try to work through it, but you know. Stuff.

I'm probs average weight right now, I gain like ten pounds through the winter and then it disappears over the summer. Once my metabolism betrays me, I'll probably have to stop being a lazy butt, haha. There's just a lot going against me right now, so I take my victories where I can. If it means just getting the laundry done for the day, that's good enough for me. If it means not burning down the apartment, that is also good enough for me. Sometimes I count taking a shower as a victory.

Yesterday Gertie wanted to go out onto the balcony so I opened the door for her. Almost immediately a bumblebee came flying in and terrorised us briefly before I opened the door more so it could fly out. Didn't want to deal with bug guts all over the place.

tumblr_m9gclc9w8C1qzckow.gif

I can't really remember my last bee encounter. I have a lot of encounter's with wasp's though. Those things are nasty. I crawled out of my sleeping bag one morning and when I sleep outside I always drape my socks over my boots so I can just throw them right back on the next morning, pack up my sleeping bag and start walking again. Anyways a wasp had crawled into my boots so I put on my socks and then slip my foot into my boot and I get this strange sensation like there's something crawling around in my boot. And I'm like "Aw man, I hope it's not a scorpion." So I take my boot back off and there's this wasp who has his stinger stuck in my sock and is angrily trying to pull it out. So I took a little white strand out of the inside of the 550 Chord and tried tying it around his thorax so I could have the wasp on a string trick and I tied it to tight and ended up cutting the poor guy in half instead. 

One of my biggest fears is putting my shoes on and having a spider in there crawling around. D:

Bees though. Well my cat disposes of them pretty easily. Once there was a wasp that came in. She was really careful with it lol. She pawed at it really slowly. I guess she knew it had a stinger. She eventually kept throwing punches until it got smooshed into the carpet and died.

• Like 1