Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Well, for all the effort they make me go through in opening the patio door so they can sit on the deck, they better kill everything that comes into the apartment, haha.

When we first got them about two years ago, one of them brought us a dead mouse. We were living in a first floor apartment at the time, so I'm not terribly surprised they managed to find one. They just left it on the bed for us because that is exactly where dead mice should be. On the bed. Where we sleep. Yes.

My cat doesn't bring me dead things. He comes to me with nothing but sad looking eyes and wants food. His area is 3 floors high (cat floors) and the food's on the second floor to discourage insects from taking advantage. This also discourages mammals from taking advantage. In this case my cat...

My SSD boot drive died tonight for unknown reasons. I suspect murder. I'll have to reinstall the OS on my data drive for the time being until the replacement comes in. But then I need to do a bunch of fiddling with backups and such to get it back to its normal data state once the replacement comes so I might just work off this laptop for a week or so :P.

My cat's brought me a not-so-dead roach >.>

Heh heh heh, maybe I should get a cat instead. My dog's all bark and no bite. Spastic puppy. She make's me laugh but, she's a total coward. She scares the crap out of people and only let's like my mom, her boyfriend, and me pet her. No one know's she won't actually bite anyone so when we have company when I'm at home she like jumps on the couch next to me and barks all menacingly like my life's in danger or something. It's actually pretty cute to watch but, people are always asking me "She's not gonna bite is she?"

"No, no" I say "you go near her and she will split she's a big scaredy cat." She never brings me any bugs or dead animals, just old stuffed animals she's turned into personal chew toys that she wants to play tug of war with.

You should get

tumblr_lnqw6muGzc1qep2i9o1_500.jpg

MR. TADAKICHI!!! That way you can ride him to work. It will save on fuel consumption and I bet you his poop make's great fertilizer.

I'm sorry that's the cutest anime reference I could come up with for this conversation. Dog's are great pet's though, very loyal and fun to ride to work lol.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life!!! Its also July 26th, and a great day to celebrate Christmas in July.

Also, Mr Tadakichi is a Great Pyrenees, not a St Bernard. Still really chill and such, but they are also nocturnal so might not be fun if you are trying to sleep.

You could also consider today a new beginning, the start of something better, a chance to start again, and the day you got your life back. Either way life's a mystery get out there and explore it.

Today is that one day where people awkwardly answer your questions in a way you weren't expecting and you get so confused and wrapped up in their answers that you never realize your original question was never completely answered. You will end today and never look back on it.

Got a new haircut the other day. Been rocking the 3/2 for years so I decided to change things up!! The lady who cut my hair was a little weird though. I gave her the picture of what I wanted and as she looked at it she started stroking and caressing my hair for quite some time. I was like notsureifgusta.png (she's engaged). Then as she was cutting she laughed a little and said that the back of hair grew sideways. She also laughed because I had a lil' cowlick. :< Lastly she was amazed by my credit card because it was so durable or something.

Edited by lolrawr
  • Like 2

Snazzy haircut rawr. It's a pretty sweet due so how did it turn out? Did she cut it right? I actually used to hate having short hair. When I was in high school I grew a pony tail and a beard, it was pretty funny I looked like I was 30. Then I graduated and had it all chopped off anyway.