Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Long hair can be really hard to manage if your a guy we tend to be the messier sort. Not to mention I had a lot of friends in cosmetology so I spent my lunch hours with like 3 girl's hands in my hair. While I ate they would like bundle it up and make funny styles out of it. I walked into science once with pig tails. Then I got a job working construction and my boss was like "you either cut that or I'm making you wear a hair net" pffffft yeah right I loved having long hair but, once I cut it short I don't think I'll ever go back shower's took forever.

Snazzy haircut rawr. It's a pretty sweet due so how did it turn out? Did she cut it right? I actually used to hate having short hair. When I was in high school I grew a pony tail and a beard, it was pretty funny I looked like I was 30. Then I graduated and had it all chopped off anyway.

Heh thanks.  It turned out pretty well.  Of course my hair wasn't quite long enough for it to look as good as the picture, but she cleaned it up so it didn't look so messy.  Every day it should get better. ;o

Yeah honestly I'm indifferent with my hair.  I'm fine with having short hair, but people wanted me to grow it out and change it up.

It is what it is most of my friends just shave there head but, I like to have at least a little hair on my head to stand out from the masses. You should do what makes ya happy. Hair is a big thing for me the other day I thought my hairline was receding from stress and started worrying about the way I treat myself at work.

Worrying about stress is usually more stressful than the original source of the stress could ever be. ^_^

I know right. It's like when you think about what made you mad in the first place it makes it worse. I currently have this one colleague that such an ignorant prick, every time I look at him my blood boils. He has like this stupid Peter Griffin laugh and every morning he leaves the damn light on in the hooch while everyone else is still trying to sleep.

I can shoot rainbows out of my hair with the assistance of water

I don't understand, I still LOLed because I got this picture in my head of you walking down the street, getting stopped by some ninja's, and going RAINBOW BLAST! And killing them but, I think I got the wrong idea when you said this. Please tell me more?

I don't understand, I still LOLed because I got this picture in my head of you walking down the street, getting stopped by some ninja's, and going RAINBOW BLAST! And killing them but, I think I got the wrong idea when you said this. Please tell me more?

When you run your hands through your hair with a buzzcut when there is water in it, you spray water out in a mist. So if it is sunny, you cause rainbows to appear overhead. Sadly it has no ninja-killing abilities that I have seen, but I have also never been attacked by ninjas while hairspraying so I guess we will never know.

wow talk abt hair cut cant get any more random :o

BTW any 1 watched hajime no ippo o_O ?

Yeah I watched "Hajime no Ippo" like a year or two ago. I loved it. It's such a true to life series and they make actual boxing references to Floyd Patterson and Sugar Ray Leonard and Mohammad Ali.

@midboss: Yeah it was definatley fun to skip school and watch anime. When my buddy let me borrow Evangelion I skipped two days and watched the whole series.

guys don't you think that playing games and watching anime more fun at school days? especially when the exam starts. (ah i miss those days)

What!? I was a completely angelic student what are you talking about?

My evil all-consuming hobby in high school was maplestory. Gaming and anime only came in college.

guys don't you think that playing games and watching anime more fun at school days? especially when the exam starts. (ah i miss those days)

What!? I was a completely angelic student what are you talking about?

My evil all-consuming hobby in high school was maplestory. Gaming and anime only came in college

as for me the most crazy stuff  i did my life are in high school and especially in the last year.skipping classes,make teachers angry,fleeing from school...etc

as a result my country chose me to study abroad in another country and they will take care of the payment and all..