Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Grey Fox, like Frank Jaeger from Metal Gear? That's frickin sweet, but yeah definetley feelin the thug life Bernizzle LOL.

And yeah that quotes from Step Brother's Job, it is a hilarious movie. The reason I made that quote is because when you said everyone calls her Dragon that is actually a quote from that movie to.

And... how do you pronounce Bernadette >.<? I've never seen or heard that name before in my life so I'm having trouble figuring out how to pronounce it =(.

I need a new mouse T^T. I'm giving in. Screw using this mouse for another year. The new mouse is coming now. I can't stand not being able to hold down left click.

What, Bernadeht?

It is pronounced the same as Bernadette, there is nothing special about its pronunciation.

The hamsters are from Super Dangan Ronpa 2. They belong to Gundam, SHSL Animal Breeder. Gundam is also a wizard.

HA HA HA, I was not expecting that at all, it's totally going in my favorites. "My name is also blah blah blah blah."

Gundam is so Wizard! Why doesn't anybody use wizard anymore to describe cool stuff?

Dae there's a girl named Bernadette on Big Bang Theory. She's Wallowitzs girlfriend or was. I'm not really sure I only watch the show when I can't find anything else to watch. It is funny but, not like side splitting funny.

Berenice, LOL, good one dawg.

The PMS Dragon wasn't from a rollback, it's from years ago when this forum was Forgotten Memories and I was slightly less angry all the time. I still have all my old sigs from those days in an old Photobucket account.

There's also a song called

. We also have Saint Bernadette. Bernadette Peters. It's not that uncommon of a name.

Also, this is Gundam.

080-gundam.png

What a kawaii babu.

Aw man I remember a quote from the warrior ethos that fits this occasion but, I can't remember it right now. Something about embracing who you are and accepting change or something like that. Anyways your the first real Bernadette that I met other than the one on Big Bang Theory. I don't actually find that show very funny but, it has it's moments.

Is that toilet paper actually sandpaper or made of recycled material? I've used enough toilet paper of that quality for that to be more nightmarish than the spider.

I haven't watched many episodes of the Big Bang Theory, but I've heard that despite being lauded as "nerd friendly", it just perpetuates harmful stereotypes. I don't watch a lot of television anyway, haha.