Random Talk.

Talena Mae

guys don't you think that playing games and watching anime more fun at school days? especially when the exam starts. (ah i miss those days)

What!? I was a completely angelic student what are you talking about?

My evil all-consuming hobby in high school was maplestory. Gaming and anime only came in college

as for me the most crazy stuff  i did my life are in high school and especially in the last year.skipping classes,make teachers angry,fleeing from school...etc

as a result my country chose me to study abroad in another country and they will take care of the payment and all..

So WAIT!? Hold the phone here!

You were mean to your teachers and they rewarded you by sending you to another country. WTF man that's freakin awesome! I'm so jealous I hope you get to go to go somewhere cool.

I wasn't the best student either two of my teahcer's told me that if I just sat in the back of the class and didn't say anything I would pass there class with a C average and my science teacher just hated my gut's. I installed Doom on the school share drive so me and my friends were playing together while we were in separate classes when we were supposed to be taking notes. I had to go to summer school freshman year for physical science. But, if I could I would totally do it all over again.

two of my teahcer's told me that if I just sat in the back of the class and didn't say anything I would pass there class with a C average.

... that's how the system is supposed to be set up. If you are smart enough to listen to what the teacher says and regurgitate it on a test, that should net you a C. If you can actually think a bit and come to a somewhat interesting conclusion based on the information you're given that should be a B. If you can come to a stellar conclusion that really encapsulates the ideas and expands on what you already know, that should be an A...

That's how's the system goes in most of the countries.except mine

in my country you can graduate when you get at least 30% of grades in science subjects (that's worse than F so I believe it's a corrupted system) so even if I didn't study I would have passed anyway.but ofc it will not get me to any collage .and I want something bigger that worth the 12 years of studying at shit schools and makes me and my family proud of(not saying the naughty stuff I did made the proud though ^_^ ) plus get alot of money ofc ^_^

Edited by mid boss

I was a very goody-two-shoes, smart alec, studious, serious kind of person in school.......I was an active participant in extra-curricular and school stuff..........but god, I think I was so boring and serious most of the time.........I mean, I didn't do the funny crazy stuff that I do now.......kinda went through a major personality after I got out of school. But school days were fun! I'd love to go back and relive those days.......

That's how's the system goes in most of the countries.except mine

in my country you can graduate when you get at least 30% of grades in science subjects (that's worse than F so I believe it's a corrupted system) so even if I didn't study I would have passed anyway.but ofc it will not get me to any collage .and I want something bigger that worth the 12 years of studying at shit schools and makes me and my family proud of(not saying the naughty stuff I did made the proud though ^_^ ) plus get alot of money ofc ^_^

Sometimes I think it'd be fun to go back and do things over/get things right. But, God, I hated high school.

The robot speech was pretty much me, except I pursued other interests too. I have an excellent memory for facts, so in high school I didn't have to study all that much. In truth, it was very boring. Once I got into college though, things actually became a challenge, and I enjoyed it very much. Plus, there was much less drama among the students in the halls... Which made it a billion times better than high school.

it. happened that we are staying in a hotel for some time so dad told my big brothers one of them will prepare dinner and the other one will prepare lunch.. guess what I am preparing both -_- I hate my life

and GOD they snor. like an elephant I can't. sleep

Edited by Sicka

Snore louder than them and they'll be the ones annoyed instead of you!!!

Or it will turn into a snoring contest... Which will lead to the duo likely beating out midboss

Snoring can be indicative of a variety of health problems. They may want to see a doctor.

Typically it just shows that they aren't getting enough air. They now have these funny oxygen mask breathing things that will vent air into a sleeper. Will completely stop snoring.

or I can poison their food that's better

But then someone is liable to ask questions. Unless you poison it with laxatives or something, then it might just be really funny

Or you could combine a physical workout with a game workout :D. The best gamers will do lots of physical stuff since dexterity is needed to control the mouse with pixel perfect accuracy. Plus, when you really start to turn on your high awareness mode, that can take a lot out of you. Just like when you're a goalkeeper and an opponent's coming at you to score and suddenly time seems to slow down so you can see every move she/he makes. Or when you're the one about to do the scoring and it's just you, the keeper, and that one other guy on your team right behind you who you may/may not give the assist to.

Anyway, I'm in a gaming mood because I keep seeing new stuff about BF4 every couple weeks ^^.

it's really rare to find a girl play games and stuff.

ahhh..... i wish my future wife would be that kind of a girl

Everyone says they want a gamer girl as a wife/girlfriend, but also very few realize that they would actually hate it if they could be thoroughly trounced by said gamer girl or were teased for being unable to beat/complete certain things. Or as another scenario, a gamer girl who only likes games like Secret of the Magic Crystals

Everyone says they want a gamer girl as a wife/girlfriend, but also very few realize that they would actually hate it if they could be thoroughly trounced by said gamer girl or were teased for being unable to beat/complete certain things. Or as another scenario, a gamer girl who only likes games like Secret of the Magic Crystals

although i didn't look at it that way but still it will be a big loss if i let her go a way just cuz of that .. btw did you have that kind of experience ? but seriously why usually girls don't play games (well i believe everyone has his own free will) but it just bothers me