Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Last one: "Btooom!". Good show. Animation nice, story wise, characters the way I like it. 9/10. Was missing something to get 10 points. Dunno, what, but what could have been made better was ending. Good point: obviously second season will be some day. Bad point: incomplete ending; hell knows how long it will take to produce second season (if of course that will ever happen). Other than that I liked this show.

Code Breaker, 7.5/10 It didn't really have an "umf" feeling to it as it wasn't really impressive as the story could have used a bit more development and the action was pretty mild. All in all it wasn't all that bad and yes its one of those series that need a second season.

Hellsing Ultimate 9.5/10. Just wished some fights didn't ended so abruptly, love the story

I just completed Strike Witches Season 1, I have to say the anime was better than I was expecting, the art style is top notch and the soundtrack is good which helps keep the anime interesting. Plus all the characters aren't dull, well except for maybe one or two but still I really enjoyed the first season and cannot wait to watch the second.

Watching anime theses days become a little bit... hard. Well, those things tend to happen when some other interests comes in the way. Like PC games. But I am still able to spare some time to anime. Sadly my last choice wasn't good. "K", show that really was something at first, but who gradually become nothing. Well, the only good thing about this show is its animation. It really was something. I was impressed by it. And how could I judge about it just looking at that. Because except for wonderfully animated characters, environment, there was nothing, nothing at all interesting. Story bad, characters (main ones) bad. Well, how I could enjoy show where story felt like watching some kind of kids show (chasing scene in ep 2; cat character [cute and funny, but didn't fit in whole picture]), characters were just lame (it is unbelievable that person who is ready to kill gets so confused around naked woman; what is worse he later starts acting like damn wife cooking dinner and such), just lame. 1/10. And I was so expecting more.

Eden of the East. I really enjoyed it, the story had me hooked straight away. And as I've heard a few people say it reminded me of the Bourne movies. Ending was a bit open though but that could just be because I haven't watched the movies yet

lol I just finished that last saturday. Great anime.

Watched the anime that transcends time and space: Neon Genesis Evangelion.  Here are my stream of consciousness thoughts.

This anime! THIS ANIME! Yes. I have finally watched the anime that every true anime fan must watch. Wow... Where do I start. Well I think this anime can be split into two categories. The first is mecha and the second is psychological. They both have their ups and downs though. The first part of Eva seemed to consist of one Angle an episode. It become so formulaic though that it almost became stale. "There's only .00001% chance of success!!" "Oh he makes it!" Yeah repeat that 10 more times and it looses its edge. The second part of Eva started to get better. The physiological parts where done quite well too. Seeing the systematic breakdown of each character was fantastic. I mean EVERYONE is screwed up in the head someway lol. My favorite was when Misato was crying after she heard the phone message from Kaji. Then it really starts going downhill once the last two episodes start. They had the same "I don't want to be alone" mantra being played over again and again. Yeah we all know this had a horrible finale that also left as many plot holes as there are pot holes in CA. I won't write off the series though because I hear Gainax tries to redeem itself with some movies. That said, I appreciate this anime. It's nowhere perfect, but it does at times pull off some amazing experiences (just not at the beginning or end :P).

"Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun". Good show. Enjoyed from begging to the last episode. Nice love story with very, very strong characters. Well, biggest plus for this show and were characters. They were just splendid. And especially I enjoyed Asako. She was just perfect. Now I can give and big plus for animation. It was just the way I like it. The only slight minus could be unfinished story. Well, the last episode kinda was out of place, it was like watching somewhere in the middle of the series. And it really didn't feel like watching last episode. Second season, maybe? Doubt that. Would be very good, but for some reason don't think that that will happen. Either way 10/10. Nice evenings with this one.

Watched Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works. Here are my stream of consciousness thoughts.

Well I must say, UBW is totally different from the original anime adaption. The plots for the two vary greatly even though they come from the same VN. I think this is the first time I've seen a regular series told with a different plot before. It's weird because you have preconceived notions on different character. You have people you care about, others you don't. It's all thrown out the door when you see another route lol. The fights were fantastic compared to the original. That heart scene was pretty vivid too. I also liked the pacing compared to the original. It's pretty much action, little (I mean little) dialogue, then more action. The downside is that it left a lot of things unanswered and the character development was hardly there. They do this because this movie is for the most part, is for people who have played the VN and understand everything. Even though there was a lot I didn't get, I enjoyed this take on the series.

Sword Art Online

2/10

Very disappointing and misleading

No, it's not. It was a good show! Too fast paced, with some small and some huge "bugs", but one of better ones. Well, at least for me.

And my last one was "Kamisama Kiss". Finished couple of days ago. I liked it. Animation good enough (could be better, but was enough me to keep with it), story kinda not for me much, but I enjoyed it. Well, maybe designed more for female audience (I think). No bad things about characters. Liked them all more or less. So all in all rather good show. 7.5/10. Maybe... Maybe more, can't say for sure.

EDIT v1: "Jormungand" second season. Good show. As good as first season. Well, maybe a little bit... not so good. Looked more twisted than its predecessor. And Koko in this part wasn't very to my liking. She become... crazy. Was she like that and in first part? With all that great plan of hears to stop wars? Silly idea, and doubtful that it would have succeeded. Talking about other aspects of this show: story and animation (somewhat strange looking character design) was O.K. As and in first season. No bad thing. Yet again. Ending asking for third season. So to say story without end. Oh yes, enjoyed last talk between Kasper and Koko. Dunno why, but that scene was my favorite one. Koko like "with this, wars will end" and Kasper like "dream on,... whatever you do there won't be end to it". Two evils talking between each other. That was cool.

Edited by dudefromLT

I last finished Tayutama: Kiss on My Deity and well,

He totally missed Ameri's flag! He failed at it so hard! How came I blame him for being so dense when I've seen that happen so many times already, and I still like him. The protagonist of course. But oh well, of course it would go for the main heroine, and I must be really getting used to visual novel adaptions. Almost as sad as Mashiroiro, meaning, not nearly as sad as Clannad, but I still really enjoyed it. The short things were kind of funny.