Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

ARIA the Animation

Remember the feeling that you get when you watch something on Saturday evenings, while thinking of what you'd probably do on Sunday, on your flat screen? Well, this thing had the same kind of feeling attached to it. The series was mostly episodic and had one of the best concepts ever, in my judgement. It had decent and lovable characters; had decent amount of eye-candish moments, since the characters were all beautiful. Heh. Enough with the gags. I must say, I enjoyed this series thoroughly. The story was slow-paced and quite offered a relaxing atmosphere. One of the points that I really liked about the story was how the concluding episodes tied back to the beginning to give the story a very wholesome feeling. I highly recommend this series to mostly everyone, especially the ones who liked Mushishi. Gave it a 8. Gonna be watching the sequel series soon enough.

Today, I have last finished Final Fantasy Unlimited, It is the awesome Anime series. You should give it a try if you like or love Final Fantasy.

And Yesterday, I have last finished watching Azumanga Daioh, It's a decent series, actually, it's a little good series because there's few of the Character's that annoyed me. If you like Anime Comedy, you should give this Anime a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai This was a different little anime that was extremely touching and heart felt. It had great realness to it with spectacular character development and storyline as well. All around I really can't go nitpicking anything about this series it was just too good. 10/10

Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha Gaiden + OVA's; I can see why there is so much controversy over season 2 but I will have to say I liked them quite a bit. Now I will say its are not as good as season 1 but only because I liked the style of how the episodes were done over that of season 2 plus the characters at the beginning seemed lacking, but by the end it seemed like the good old Darker Than Black that I was used to watching. I really want a season 3. I mean unlike the ending of season 1 they left a big opening for an other season. 8/10

Now the OVA's I think kept to the feeling of season 1 and although short had some good character and plot development. And I just really liked the story lol. 9/10