Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

The last anime I watched (it's technically a movie) was Children who Chase Lost Voices from Deep Below. It's a very beautiful movie that is so subtle and real despite being in a fantasy world. The themes in it make you wonder "what would I do in that situation?" The art is very reminiscent of a Ghibli film. I would rate it a 9/10 (It lost a point because the pacing was a bit wonky and the plot had a hard time starting up)

Trigun 6/10 Quite funny but the story went no where at all, and for a insanely skilled gunslinger there where very few gun fights, and an angel arm that gets used just twice, both times being largely unimpressive and pointless. I didnt mind watching it but my wife gave up after 6 episodes.

Hell Girl 3/10 Very dull to watch with the same lines and scenes used over and over, probably about 1/3rd of each episode used the same scenes. I was unable to finish as I was just utterly fed up with it and couldnt see it going anywhere.

"Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne."

I disliked it from start to finish. It's one thing for a series to start out great and steadily get worse, but for me this series started out horrible and stayed horrible. There was WAY too much random violence and nudity and hardly any plot. It's fine to have violence and nudity but it has to flow with the story. Don't just throw it in at random moments just to have it. Also, the series jumped around too much (the time jumps could have been done way better) and the ending didn't redeem it's previous episodes. Not something I'd ever willingly re-watch.