Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

The Count of Monte Cristo - Gankutsuou

Twas good, but since I've read the book hat this anime is based on, I couldn't help but think "that's not what's supposed to happen?!" even though I know different versions of things are changed for many different reasons. But at least the anime didn't slaughter the story the way the movie did >.< I gives this anime a 7/10

I agree with that one, it took a minute for me to get in to it. But it wasn't bad.

School Days. That ending was by far the most eff'd up ending I have ever seen.

I hated School Days straight from episode 2 I think or 3 when he started cheating on his current girlfriend, never hated an anime as much as that one lol

I've recently finished Histroy's Strongest Disciple Kenichi and enjoyed it, i'd rate it about 8 in my opinion.

Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama! boo-hoo. i'm sadddd it ended, trying to re-watch it but it's just not the same. i heard there's going to be a second season, hopefully it's true and not just rumors. i'm gonna watch the manga now.. although it's also just not the same. i miss usui voice (lmao). it's just soo soothing and kind and masculine at the same time with a hint of bad-ass ness too. usui's character is just one of those one-of-a-kind unique individual that gets embedded in your thoughts.

*woahhh, crazy fan unleased... don't mind me. lmao.