Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

I recently watched season 1 and 2 of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (I haven't yet completed season 3, since it is a spin off season). I highly recommend it. I rate it at either 9/10 or 10/10. It was a highly addictive series. Though it should be warned that it is very violent and that you need to watch both season 1 and 2 to understand the mystery, as season 1 outlines all the problems/mysteries and season 2 explains the problems and mysteries.

Ouran High School Host Club. (FUNimation Entertainment) ~ 7/10. I wanted to give it an 8, but a series usually has to completely blow me away if I want to go that high. With Ouran, I didn’t overly care for it at first. At least not enough to keep watching. But I finally finished it and found that it got surprisingly refreshing and charming. It was well-done in the dubbed department, and the Host Club has a distinctive and very likeable group of characters. Once you tell yourself not to take the show so seriously, it’s a lot easier to enjoy its light-hearted theme. And Tamaki-senpai’s melodramatic spaz attacks, though rather predictable, were an added bonus and quite entertaining.