Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Bunny Drop and Sacred Seven both show I'm very glad I picked up.

Sacred Seven was one of those things where you really just needed to sit back, watch and enjoy the action and rye humor. Overall the storyline was lacking and a bit slow in the middle but still very enjoyable. The action to me was always a good watch. It didn't have the greatest character development but it had some so it kept me from banging my head against something. Overall I am giving this 7.6/10

Bunny Drop was something I picked up at random a few weeks ago and am so happy I did. The sincerity and realisticness of this was perfect. It just felt like I was watching art. I never had thought that about an anime before either. If your at all into Slice of Life type animes you really will enjoy this. Also read the manga it finishes the story and you'll not quite see the ending until you get there. The manga might even be better then the anime. For the anime and manga I have to give this 10/10 it really tugged on my heart strings.

The World God Only Knows II

Wow, what an epic way to start the series, I mean the first arc was interesting as hell. The second one was decent. Third was also great. The little episodic filler-type episodes were good too, other than the last episode. Overall, second season was better than the first season, in my opinion. The girls were way more interesting, the new demon was great too. Keima was as awesome as was in the last one; Elsie was as sweet as she was in the last one. One thing I liked was that in this season Keima mostly had to target

girls older than him.

The animation, sound were perfect as they were in the last season. One of the things I really liked about the two series Manglobe recently made (Deadman Wonderland and TWGOK) is the adaptability of Opening themes with the series; DW's OP was by-far the best OP for me and TWGOK I&II's OPs were nice to listen to and apt, as well. I'm really looking forward to it's sequel! Gave it an 8. Could've been 9, but meh, it had some flaws.

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

This was the only series I didn't actually wanted to see because of it's theme. Yes, I hate and fear tremors the most. It's like I've developed a phobia of some sort. Anyways, the anime started with a normal pace. The major earthquake of magnitude 8.0 shook me apart; visuals were quite good there. All those small aftershocks were scary, too. The main characters were fine; a middle-aged woman, a middle-schooler and a cute little boy. There was a fair amount of character development; the girl's (middle-schooler) behavior changed a lot as the series passed by and she began to care for things a lot more than before. One more thing that attracted me was her love towards her little brother, she didn't show it much but deep in her heart, she really loved him... You'd notice that once you complete the series. And I have to say, this is probably the second series in which I really cried, after Clannad. The end was depressing as hell. The animation was good. I didn't get to see OP and ED since the encode didn't had them intact but I checked them through YouTube. They're fine, probably match the theme a lot. All in All, I gave the series an 8. I didn't actually find it very interesting in the middle but as the end came near, the interest began to develop. People should give it a shot!

Usagi Drop

Just finished this cute little series before registering here. I loved every bit of it! Sometimes I wonder what could be the reason that some parents leave their children alone or disown them. This series justifies the reason up to some extent; A cute little girl, named Rin, was left all alone when her father died and her mother... well... she left. The girl was like an illegitimate child of the father who was actually a grandfather of a 30 year old unmarried man named Daikichi! So, the girl was like an aunt for him! The family was left into deep thought as to who would take care of her and after seeing everyone's opinion on the matter, Daikichi stepped in and took her into his care. Yeah, that's the basic plot. The story isn't bounded to just parenting; it's not like he was the only one taking care of Rin, in fact, Rin was taking care of him the same way. The series was cute, if I'm to say. I really liked the plot. The end didn't seem that nice, it was one of those "life goes one..." ones. I sure hope Usagi Drop comes back with another season. I ended up giving it a 9.