Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Gundam 00 - The Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer - 9/10

Started off a little slow and it took me awhile to get back into the plot and all since it had been like 3 years since I last watched the TV Show I think. It was a nice addition to the series and I honestly didn't see what the hate was about. Though I wish they would have expanded upon the Aliens more, we really didn't get to know much about them at all besides

They are living metal which can absorb other metal as well as humans and transform along with gaining their abilities. Their home planet is dying and they just wanted humans to understand in hopes they might be able to help them but they went about it all wrong and the humans mistook them 'attacking' people and absorbing them as hostile (who wouldn't honestly?)... Then Setsuna decides to help them, and such. Later he is seen all metallic like appearing at his girlfriends mansion in which she has now become a blind old lady and they finally come to terms with understanding each other. The show ends with a nice quote telling you something about peace can only be achieved through understanding.

It felt a little cheap putting the 4 Celestial Being pilots against billions of metallic aliens though and I didn't feel like we got to see much of Setsuna's abilities, nor the new Gundam he obtained as it wasn't until the final battle that it's shown and used.

The show looked excellent watching the Blu-ray on my new 40 inch TV. It's the first show I watched from an actual Blu-ray disc on this TV. Loved all the vibrant colored lasers shooting everywhere. haha.

D.Gray-man - 9/10

The beginning was a bit slow (I dropped it at ep. 3 for a few months), but once I got into it I was addicted. It takes a bit of time to develop, but the plot is interesting and hooking once it picks up the pace. I don't read much manga, but as soon as I finished the anime I went to the manga for more. I love it and even have my sister hooked.