Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Just finished Gurren Lagann. I dropped it after 6 episodes about 7 or 8 months ago because it wasn't really doing it for me. But that was a stupid idea, because episode 7 is where it gets awesome, and it doesn't stop getting more and more and more and more awesome until it finishes. It's just so epic and just downright amazing. I don't really like rating anime but I'd give it about a 9/10 only because of the some of the horribly unfunny humour (to me anyway) in the first few episodes and some of the terribly annoying and pointless characters.

Just finished Angel Beats! That's a 10/10 for me.. although the ending kind off surprised me. But still.. it was an overall great show to get myself back into anime!

Then I just recently finished Baka and Test. AND NOW I'M SO HAPPY TO FIND THAT THERE'S A SEASON 2 TO THAT. Kind off dry at times but overall.. still good.

Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku

The Visual Novel was by far leaps better than the Video adaption. though it was nice to see it on screen... it was lacking in certain areas, including some character development, and story continuity.

I was not sorely disappointed since I did not expect much to come out of the video adaption; but it could have been so much better.

Probably rate it a B-/C+

Rosario + Vampire and Karin were definitely better in the Video adaptions.

Finished up Gantz. I didnt really plan on starting the series, but it converted nicely to ipod format so I slapped it on. A couple sleepless nights later, all done. It was ok, probably a 7/10. If the characters were slightly more intelligent and same with the aliens, then it would have been much better. As such, a couple arcs dragged on when they shouldnt have. The best arc is the third one with the statues.

Ok, finally finished the pain/joy that was Bobobo. Its a great series and yet its also terrible. No real plot and no real fights, yet no real comedy and no good jokes. However, it still is somehow entertaining. I will give it a 6/10, but only because it didnt make sense in the slightest. Also finished up Durarara, much better series. Has some of my favourite characters in it and good plot. Also love the whole anonymous is legion theme for some of the episodes. 9/10 for it. Second season would be lovely but wont happen...