Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

• 4 weeks later...

Hasn't been a post in this thread for ages.

I have finally found some time to watch some Anime, I just finished Samurai Champloo.

9/10

The thing I love about this Anime is to mix great comedy with superb action and fighting. This is the sort of humour I can relate to. The fights were amazing, they were not at all predictable (especially in the last 2-3 episodes). I love the combination of Jin and Mugen. Jin being a well trained, honorable, respectful samurai. While Mugen's fighting style is sloppy and unpredictable (which is a style in itself), he is up himself and disrespectful. When the two are together, they create a good team, and their conversations are always making me laugh.

If you are into action/samurai and comedy then this is definitely for you.

Well, In order from my last post, I think:

Ga-rei Zero,

Nabari no Ou (Part 1),

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World,

FMA Brotherhood (Part 3),

Nabari no Ou (Part 2),

Spice & Wolf (Season 1),

and currently finishing up Samurai Champloo (probably my first rewatch since the last time I saw it on Adult Swim).

Clannad, Original and After Story... 9/10 total (Average between both), i loved the show a lot and the ending was very satisfying since it was a happy ending, but it left me wanting more... and also, this is my personal opinion, the OVA where tomoya and tomoyo would have made for a better story... as in if that became the main couple instead of Nagisa and tomoya...