Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Code Geass R2 also

10/10

i thought it was freaking awesome gonna re-watch it in the next month or 2

OMG YES CODE GEASS IS THE BOMB, also Lelouch is alive, you cant die when you have geass right? his in the very end of it alive.

Woah, totally didn't know Wolf's Rain had OVAs. Are they dubbed?

the OVA's are awesome (YES THEY'RE DUBBED)- (http://english-dub.kametsu.com/wolfs-rain.php) and they make it have more sence or awesome or yeah lol, but what i like is that its unique and when i got into it i realy realy enjoyed the characters and they didnt have things that other animes have thats sooo sterotipical, they had some but they fit, well made anime

so is code geass and airgear and the familiar or zero

yeah the last one i watched was wolf rain too i at first i thought like u i never finish it and i havnt seen it in years...... i watched the whole thing in one day BIG MISTAKE!!!!! by the end i was crushed because the end was a cliff hanger and i think i brainwashed my self lol all day i thought the world was going to end lol...... i dont watch series in one day any more lol

Wolf's Rain - 8/10

What a poor ending, although I had already seen most of this series before hand, I decided to watch it all over since it had been years since my last watch. Okay, so the whole plot is how a bunch of wolves will lead everyone to Paradise... the series ends.. and yet nothing has happened, Paradise is no where... nothing. WTF. Well, anyways, time to go watch the 4 OVA's.. maybe they will clear some stuff up.

Mushishi, 10/10 I personally loved it, and thought it was great, though it doesn't have a continual story which is something that I really like, I felt that it wasn't necessary with this anime.

next up samurai X betrayal Man I've been dying to watch this again for ages lent it to stuy thats the reason I haven't watched it yet

YAY the magic post number 200

The last anime I completed watching was The Wallflower in english dub.

I thought that this was extreamly funny (it has been one of the funniest things i have watched in a while), and overall a very good anime, with a good story plot line and excellent episodes- including "heart warming" moments. However it took me a little while to get use to how the main characters were drawn.

In general, I would give this an 8/10.