1. 1. Headphones or Speakers?

• Headphones
    • Speakers
    • Depends on situation

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way for headphones if I got my surround sound system. I got a 5.1 Logitech surround sound for my computer and it has way more bass than my headphones. I only would use headphones if I need to keep quiet since other people are sleeping or when I go out. Also I rather use headphones over earphones, makes me look a lot cooler lol.

I go with noise canceling headphones cause they help with no interruptions. With speakers it's hard to concentrate on what your watching/listening too cause there is people around and even if you boost the sound and if you've got sensitive ears like mine you can still here the people talking around you so thats when I pull out the headphones.

I go with noise canceling headphones cause they help with no interruptions. With speakers it's hard to concentrate on what your watching/listening too cause there is people around and even if you boost the sound and if you've got sensitive ears like mine you can still here the people talking around you so thats when I pull out the headphones.

I agree definitely noise canceling Headphones do the job for me, no interruptions whats so ever but one disadvantage is that i lose sight of everything else around me.

It depends, my house is exactly in front of main road and so there is noise in everywhere in my house except my room(my room is not close to mainroad). So my sister comes in my room to do her studies, then I have to switch to headphones, otherwise I use my 5.1 channel surround sound system on my PC.