What are games you would recommend for PS3?

I say start of big, so go for Drake Uncharted Fortune 3 and Infamous 2

I've played the demo of Drake and found it to be quite fascinating I plan to buy it soon.

Ad I have Infamous and I can tell you this it is one of those games that you would enjoy for hours on end, plus who hasen't ever dreamed of being a super hero with lightning/electricity powers.

But you should try and give which genre your looking to get into it would help sum things up a bit.

I recommend these:

Don't get Uncharted 3, you should start with the first game.

Killzone 2 and 3 are great.

Infamous 1 and 2

Resistance 1-3, the Resistance 2 multiplayer is fantastic.

God of War Collection and God of War III should be super cheap by now.

Sly Cooper Collection

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls if you enjoy a challenge.

Heavy Rain for the great story

Metal Gear Solid 4 because it is simply amazing.

Batman AA and Batman AC

Gran Turismo 5

Mirror's Edge because it is simply amazing.

Super Street Fighter IV because it's better than Tekken ;)

And most importantly, LittleBigPlanet 2. One of my favorite games ever :)

From the PSN store:

Wipeout HD

Super Stardust HD

I got inFAMOUS and WipEOUT HD + Fury Expansion for free thanks to Sony's gift after the hacking incident. Haven't played inFAMOUS yet.. but always enjoyed WipEOUT back on the N64... so I've enjoyed playing it on the PS3 as well.

Lol I actually had a few accounts when it happened so I was able to get LittleBigPlanet (already had it), Infamous (on two accounts), Wipeout HD, Super Stardust HD (already had it), and Dead Nation.. Then my PS3 died before I got to play any of them xD I'll end up buying LittleBigPlanet and Infamous again though, I like physical copies better.

• 1 month later...

DC Universe Online, its free but alot to download, always changing. i always go back to it when im bored.

The assassins creed series is good to but you probably want to start with AC2 then go on to brotherhood & if you like it & play assassins creed 1 before revaltions ~ its on the same disk depending on version of it.