Would you even hit a girl? [For Guys]

xNoName

Under what conditions would you hit a girl?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Under what conditions would you hit a girl?

• To show who's the MAN
    • Never, I'm a true gentleman
    • I'm a complete Dick and abuse girls physically
    • If I caught her cheating
    • A physical fight

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I answered this in length elsewhere I'll try to shorten that. Yeah I won't hit a girl back in an aggressive situation. From legal reasons, to the concept being etched as complete taboo to me, I just can't do it. I acknowledge that there are girls who are way stronger than males. From a 5'2" beast of a fighter that's 2nd Dan in Daitou-ryuu whom I spar with, who whoops my ass without a sweat; to other ladies who can put so much strength behind a chancleta, it's not even funny. If a girl wants to hit me out of aggression, I would probably try to take any of her near-by possessions and destroy them or try to counter with "soft techniques" then I'd gtfo. I wouldn't strike her in the least. Sparring is a different situation and in some cases you do go all out, but even then there's no aggression behind it, just complete respect for the other person.

I find girls to be more ruthless.
Oh, such truth.
Yet you get these guys who are too afraid
Hell yeah I am afraid to fight back. Why? Not the individual themselves, rather the legal ramifications of such an act. Most legal systems aren't unbiased towards gender. Unless the female in question is carrying a weapon, any decent lawyer can spin the situation in the female's favor. It's scary.

Meh.

I think we definitely need some input from the ladies of Kametsu here but you do bring up a good point of equality.

I haven't been in a position where some chick's constantly hitting me in a while. Usually if she keeps hitting you then she probably has a thing for you.

I say no to hitting women for any case, there are many ways to deal with this situation. If she slapping/punching your shoulder or whatever, just grab her arm firmly and trap her in your genjutsu

Seems about right. Don't get me wrong, there are a few girls (I don't want to even call them women or ladies because they're generally not worth my time and effort to call them as such) out there that just deserve to get slapped around and laid in a closet like the personality they're portraying, but I feel that if I just ignore them, the next idiot down the line will do it for me, and I won't have to take the blame for it.

In my personal opinion, I don't start fights, I end them.

Ugh, well because I have been training in martial arts for many years I will have to spar with females, or kids/elderly people. To this day I perfer not to spar with them or hurt them, but sometimes it happens. I feel really rotten about it, but I try to understand they do martial arts just like me and are serious about it. I definetly go much easier on them, but ... well it's martial arts ... fighting ... They have to understand injuries most likely will occur on occasion and so do I.

Other than that, maybe for self defense. I mean if she comes at me with some real intent to hurt or kill me, I wouldn't want to hurt her, but yeah, I would. I definitely agree with the statement, "Better them than me."

• 2 months later...

I'd hit them in a fair fight if they really wanted me to fight back seriously, ofcourse I would avoid hitting their face and aim for their breas- *ahem*

Otherwise no I wouldn't hit them - if I didn't know them I would probably just smash something else to relieve stress or if they're a friend or close family I'll just live with whatever they did that got me pissed.

Funny thing, I got jumped by a bunch of girls, and the only thing I did was block their attacks, nothing more and eventually they got tired and left. I don't remember why they did that though, although they kept telling me to fight and what not. Unless I have an incredibly legitimate reason(which is extremely rare), I'll never hit a girl, even though I know that there are some who are physically superior to me. I just block and dodge.