Would you even hit a girl? [For Guys]

xNoName

Under what conditions would you hit a girl?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Under what conditions would you hit a girl?

• To show who's the MAN
    • Never, I'm a true gentleman
    • I'm a complete Dick and abuse girls physically
    • If I caught her cheating
    • A physical fight

I would never hit a woman, it a chivalry thing males have inherited. The only possibility would be if she was trained fighter and challenged me. However I still would never hit a woman with a closed fist just use improvised jujitsu moves. Just my personal rule.

I would have to agree with that as the same for me.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the school sometimes they pissed me of but its ok i smiled(sometimes not) and said pls dont do that pls, sometimes they pissed me off again way worse i would just pick up a chair and show them im serious if they dont get the message then they're gonna get it in the face

i dont use my fist with women

I would definitely hit a girl, hell I'd pummel her under certain circumstances. If she came at me with a knife or any type of weapon, she would get destroyed.

On the other hand if a woman wants to try and fight with fists she will most likely get hit or at very least bitch slapped repeatedly. I'm not gonna sit back and take an ass whooping from nobody.

For those of you that say under no circumstances would you ever hit a woman because you're a "man"? That's sad, so would you rather get the shit kicked out of you, knocked out, stabbed, shot and killed cause you're "a man"?

There's plenty of women that can punch & fight just like the men, so why is it unmanly to defend yourself?