Would you even hit a girl? [For Guys]

xNoName

Under what conditions would you hit a girl?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Under what conditions would you hit a girl?

• To show who's the MAN
    • Never, I'm a true gentleman
    • I'm a complete Dick and abuse girls physically
    • If I caught her cheating
    • A physical fight

The thing is us guys (well me( have pride and mine will not allow me to ever hit a woman in any way even if she's asking for it.

I grew up with two older sisters and yeah they did abuse me, but when I became strong enough to defend myself... my dad was always on there side but he told me what would be the point of fighting back and kicking there ass, would it make me happy.. yes but why fight with someone who you clearly know you could put them in a hospital. There is just no way I would feel proud after hitting a woman.

Well you wont really need to beat them up, you can just either pin her and tell her to stop or maybe just call her stupid and walk away. Girls just need to learn not to walk all over guys. I was actually abused by my brother and father. I never even really hit back and if I did it got worse. I think your father was a little unfair to you. If they were continuing to beat you, you should have at least been allowed to make them stop. Id never teach my daughters that they can just beat up men and not get anything in return. But I guess I think differently.

Let me ask you something would you like to be one of those macho men's girlfriend, try putting yourself in the shoe of those women who get battered by their husbands.

I was beaten by my brother, father and an ex boyfriend I lived with who took all of my money and treated me like shit. So I know what it's like, I'm just saying there's a lot of stupid girls out there that think they own everything and they need to know different.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but Mute Point (shout out to mah girl!!!) is trained in women's defense and WILL kick some ass. If I got into a fight with her, you had better believe I'm fighting back. Because she CAN fight back. I'm not gonna hit a frail, 105 pound girl. But in the same sense, I wouldn't hit a frail, 105 pound boy, either. I think it all has to do with your opponents ability to fight back, more than gender itself. I am a supporter that men and women are equals, and equal means equal EVERYTHING.

Bee bro I disagree with you, if it were like that imagine how many cases of bartering you would be hearing on the news everyday, imagine if men treated women the same way the treat other dudes!!

I was beaten by my brother, father and an ex boyfriend I lived with who took all of my money and treated me like shit. So I know what it's like, I'm just saying there's a lot of stupid girls out there that think they own everything and they need to know different.

I'm sorry for what happened to you but I still can;t agree with you, yes sum of these girls keep asking for it but thats why there is such a thing as self restrain.

Since in the 7th grade girls so that regardless of what they did I would never harm them they would always come up and say things to me, but I did not give a rats ass what they said... yes all I wanted to do was take one of them slap her across the face then stomp on her skull until she was silent but I didn't but I don't know what would have happened if one of them had assaulted me physically, I guess I'd probably be in jail now for multiple counts of justifiable homicide.

You really don't know Seira or me so saying something like that is sort of thoughtless, dude. Just saying.

I wasn't saying it as a thoughtless point I was merliy staining out the fact that these cowards who hit women are just are bunch of spineless bastards like in Seira's case..

Rinoa, you is soooo fabulous!!! But yeah, I'm big on equality between genders, races, sexuality, and pretty much everything, really. And when things are equal, they should be EQUAL, not semi-equal-when-convienent.

Yeah I agree with things being equal, I just hate how sometimes people argue that women should not be allowed to get off of work for being pregnant. Now I've never been pregnant so I don't know how much this is needed but when it's close to labor time a girl shouldn't be working imo. Then once you have the kid it's a 24 hour job. It wont be good for the baby if someone else is taking care of it for the first while and being a mother you wanna be around your kid. We can't help that we bare the child.

@Dan Den I'm not saying you have to beat them up, walking away is fine too or even telling them off. Just so long as they know they can't just walk all over everyone

Yeah I agree with things being equal, I just hate how sometimes people argue that women should not be allowed to get off of work for being pregnant. Now I've never been pregnant so I don't know how much this is needed but when it's close to labor time a girl shouldn't be working imo. Then once you have the kid it's a 24 hour job. It wont be good for the baby if someone else is taking care of it for the first while and being a mother you wanna be around your kid. We can't help that we bare the child.

That's very true. I'd put pregnancy down as an obvious medical condition. Male or female, medical conditions should be taken seriously. And even if the mother was to die in birth, the father should have the right to be excused to take care of that child. A parent is a parent and the first priority should be the baby.

I would never hit them out of anger with the intent of actually trying to cause physical harm. I do play around though and smack or shove them but only when I know they're okay with that kind of behavior.

I'd never fight a woman, but if I did manage to tick one off and something broke out, I would just try to bring them to the ground and disable them. I know some country girls and black women that will tear your ass up and hit harder than most guys I know. Plus, they know a lot of guys follow that unwritten rule and exploit every bit of it to their advantage.

Now, don't take my "equality" statement too far. I'm not saying that ALL men and women are equal. I'm saying that it goes person to person, kind of. A 105 pound girl and a 105 pound boy are equals, and it would be a fair fight. But, let's say it was a 130 pound guy and a 165 pound, muscular, martial-arts trained, women's defense class instructor with a brick in her purse. Sorry, but thats not equal, and you better believe I would fight her with all I got, though I would still fail epically and lose.

And also, this is as far as fights go. Niether man OR woman should EVER physically abuse there partner. Dating does not equal violence, no matter what the situation is.

Face it men and women are NOT equal. Yes some women are very strong and would kick my ass and the asses of most men.

At the day men are stronger than women. It is a fact. Men are faster than women, men are stronger than women.

Take athletics for example:

Mens 100m: 9.58 seconds

Womens 100m: 10.49 seconds

Weightlifting:

Mens total olympic weightlifting: 472.5kg

Womens total olympic weightlifting: 326.0kg

There is no argument, it is fact, men are stronger and more muscular than women. No one is saying ALL men are stronger than ALL women!

Most women don't really want equality. They think they do, but they don't.

If a girl gets to the point where it's just not possible to talk to her, I'm just going to walk away. There is no need for violence. If she gets physical, she's getting kicked out. If it's in public, she's going to need to find a ride home. However, if she pulls out a weapon, I will gladly go and hide. When the police arrives, I'll come out of the closet and start talking smack lol But honestly, I think I can usually handle situations pretty well so it's never gotten to a point where I've had to raise my hand at a girl. If it ever happens though, I'm pretty sure I will be within reason to do it.

EDIT: Oh, and I picked the cheating option only because no one else did.

here it is ... If a woman is gonna kick my ass like a man I'm gonna knock her teeth out like she's got a pair swing'n. My health and stature aren't so good that I can juss let someone kick the ever-loving-shit outta me juss because they aren't the same gender. If they aren't coming at me with hate in there eyes however, no I wouldn't hit them, nor would I hit anyone for that matter.