Would you even hit a girl? [For Guys]

xNoName

Under what conditions would you hit a girl?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Under what conditions would you hit a girl?

• To show who's the MAN
    • Never, I'm a true gentleman
    • I'm a complete Dick and abuse girls physically
    • If I caught her cheating
    • A physical fight

Eh, Just found this topic on MAL and thought it could turn the tables here and be a debatable topic. As a man, I've always known that one of the "unwritten rules" of being a guy is that YOU NEVER HIT A GIRL. Does it show manliness? Nah, I don't think so. It's a simple question, though a lot of people would be hesitant to do so, but I don't give a damn. It's what proves us to be equal, dudes.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Huh? I said the complete opposite, man. So, to whom do you agree with. I, for one, believe in equality. And if the girl is acting like a bitch and keeps on hitting me, then I'd definitely hit her, as well. So, I don't agree with you.

I think we definitely need some input from the ladies of Kametsu here but you do bring up a good point of equality.

I haven't been in a position where some chick's constantly hitting me in a while. Usually if she keeps hitting you then she probably has a thing for you.

I say no to hitting women for any case, there are many ways to deal with this situation. If she slapping/punching your shoulder or whatever, just grab her arm firmly and trap her in your genjutsu

Narutochapter142page03.jpg

In my opinion to hit a lady is about the most unmanly thing you can ever do in your life. It's not like your going to go and start bragging to your friend of how you beat that girl yesterday. And tell me do you feel stronger when you have clearly defeated someone who is weaker than you *no offense*.

I once got in this fight with these two guys when I was walking home from school. I found them busy stumping on this girl I knew from school even though I didn't know her that very well, I felt obliged to help her out yes in the end she got away and even though I threw around quite a barrage of fists they were still bigger than me and I still got my ass kicked but it didn't matter any way as long as I know I did something am proud of it didn't matter that much that I was beaten to a bloody pulp. In the end they were arrested for assault and other things, oh well at least they got what was coming to them, "what happens in jail scars you for life".

I would never hit a girl. I would restrain one without hesitation if the situation required it. Restraining generally causes no damage but nullifies the situation. It will probably cause pain but no bruises, blood or broken bones!

I really can't imagine a situation where you would actually need to hit a woman. If you are close enough to punch you are close enough to restrain her with a choice of joint locks.

Yes I would, cuz I listen to rap music and play video games/sarcasm. If a girl hits me, threatens me in a serious way, deliberately destroys one of my possesions, tries to take advantage of me like so many have(managed to ignore them tho) I'll glady knock her lights out. Feminists always talk about equality and whatnot, so they should have no problem being hit just as a man would., it would just make them seem more hypocritical than they already are.

welll, saying that you would never hit a girl under any circumstances just promotes the stereotype of women being weak

It's not a stereotype, it's a fact. Women have less muscle than men. Men are stronger than women. Men have more testosterone than women. There is no getting around biology.

It's not a stereotype, it's a fact. Women have less muscle than men. Men are stronger than women. Men have more testosterone than women. There is no getting around biology.

What if the woman is a body builder, takes karate or another fighting style?

Whilst the guy just sits on a sofa playing video games and such?

I'd say the female would end up being stronger.

Just depends on the situation, in my opinion.

I don't hit. I go for the hair, eyes and neck with nails and teeth.

Hittings such a lousy fighting technique.

Thank you for making my day, but I've still seen worse where 3 girls gang up on 1 girl and start punching her stamping her and tearing off her clothes so yeah your an angel compared to them.

Thank you for making my day, but I've still seen worse where 3 girls gang up on 1 girl and start punching her stamping her and tearing off her clothes so yeah your an angel compared to them.

Nah. I like some class in my fights.

Brute force is so unattractive. It only looks more painful.

Doesn't mean it is. I should know, I've been in both.

Edit: Also, 3 against 1 is cowardly. So it would look worse than it actually is if it were to just be one on one.

Nah. I like some class in my fights.

Brute force is so unattractive. It only looks more painful.

Doesn't mean it is. I should know, I've been in both.

Edit: Also, 3 against 1 is cowardly. So it would look worse than it actually is if it were to just be one on one.

You know your starting to scare me, but the problem with these fights is most people think when girls fight all they do is just slap each other but I can tell you this your dead wrong. I've seen girl fights a million time worse than dude fights, you start seeing chairs flying, people bleeding and some poor dudes pride going down the drain after getting his ass handed to him by a group of girls and he was way bigger and older than them

You know your starting to scare me, but the problem with these fights is most people think when girls fight all they do is just slap each other but I can tell you this your dead wrong. I've seen girl fights a million time worse than dude fights, you start seeing chairs flying, people bleeding and some poor dudes pride going down the drain after getting his ass handed to him by a group of girls and he was way bigger and older than them

I find girls to be more ruthless. I mean, with a guy, a few hits might calm them down and make them walk away but girls only get MORE angry if they start to lose or get injured in turn. A lot of guys in my school came in with bruises and scars whilst girls end up in hospital from 'cat fights'. I try to stay out of these fights but theres a lot of nutters where I live. Not a very friendly place to visit, sadly. I've been jumped with knifes, scissors, pushed viciously down stairs. Even a group of guys (5-6 of them, all older and bigger than me) tackle me just outside my house on the way back from school. My goal is to get a job and move my ass out of here. I can't be bothered with all this blood shed.

As a girl I'll tell you guys right now, if she hits you hit her back. She deserves it. There are way too many girls out there that think they own everything and will walk all over you guys. They NEED to be taught a lesson. Nobody, not even a girl, should hurt someone not expecting to get hurt back.

Let me ask you something would you like to be one of those macho men's girlfriend, try putting yourself in the shoe of those women who get battered by their husbands.

As a girl I'll tell you guys right now, if she hits you hit her back. She deserves it. There are way too many girls out there that think they own everything and will walk all over you guys. They NEED to be taught a lesson. Nobody, not even a girl, should hurt someone not expecting to get hurt back.

The thing is us guys (well me( have pride and mine will not allow me to ever hit a woman in any way even if she's asking for it.

I grew up with two older sisters and yeah they did abuse me, but when I became strong enough to defend myself... my dad was always on there side but he told me what would be the point of fighting back and kicking there ass, would it make me happy.. yes but why fight with someone who you clearly know you could put them in a hospital. There is just no way I would feel proud after hitting a woman.