What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

At the moment im working on getting L.A Noire done.

Didn't think it was gonna be that great almost didn't even buy it.

But once I popped it in and started playing it, I was actually amazed at how well they done it. This is a Must Play in my opinion for those who don't know about it or debated about it.

On disc 3 of L.A. Noire at the moment, loving it very much except for the amount I fail at interrogation. Driving can be a fair bit of fail too, have to be very careful. I love how the overall story is coming together though. I hope it ends well.

rigth now i am playing GOD OF WAR 3 i got it a few days ago i wanted to get it when it came out but i did not had money at that time but i finally got it , i really like the story and the figthing stile i think is a really good game. I hope u can play it some day .

I started Dante's Inferno today. I heard from some friends that it on average it only takes like 5-7 hours to beat it so I'm hoping to have it completed in 2-3 days and move on the downloadable content that I got for free thanks to having the Divine Edition. After beating this game I'm undecided on what to play next. Perhaps Devil May Cry IV, Bayonetta, Star Ocean 4, or Arc Rise Fantasia. Probably one of the first two, most likely Bayonetta just because it's something new.

I started Dante's Inferno today. I heard from some friends that it on average it only takes like 5-7 hours to beat it so I'm hoping to have it completed in 2-3 days and move on the downloadable content that I got for free thanks to having the Divine Edition. After beating this game I'm undecided on what to play next. Perhaps Devil May Cry IV, Bayonetta, Star Ocean 4, or Arc Rise Fantasia. Probably one of the first two, most likely Bayonetta just because it's something new.

Bayonetta is a pretty good game IMO and the main character is kickass.