What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

up until two weeks ago i was playig FFXII until i beat it; not completely but i have five of the seven unlockable-theme trophies. since then i've been sluming it with Super Mario Galaxy which i've beat but am trying to unlock the secret galaxy by beating all the galaxies and purple comet trials.

Right now, I'm working my way through Arc Rise Fantasia on the Wii, and Radiant Historia on the DS (playing on my 3DS). Arc Rise gets a lot of crap for it's voice acting, however I think it actually gets a bit better as the game progresses, and regardless, the battle system is amazing, and the story interesting enough to make me over look any problems I had with the VO. Radiant Historia is hands down one of the best JRPGs this console generation, and is highly recommended. It's time travel elements are reminiscent of Chrono Trigger.

Because of not having a lot of time for gaming anymore, I have narrowed myself down to The Kingdom Heart series and the Final Fantasy series, so until a new game for one of those comes out for a console I really don't play... The only game I'm playing currently that's ongoing is a MMORPG called Spiral Knights. It's a simple yet very fun action game that I play when I got nothing to do.