United People for Proper Entertainment (No Light Sequel)

Shazi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

to celebrate the return of kametsu, have a UPPE chapter!

2h872vn.png

“So you see Captain, there’s nothing you can do!” the girl cackled on screen.

“Admiral” Shazi corrected “and you’re in a shuttle craft” she sighed.

“I am Captain Galactic Bear of the HMS Friendship!” she declared “isn’t that right commander peanut!” she bounced over to her ‘first officer’ and hugged the stuffed elephant.

Shazi made a cue for Mae to cut the sound.

“She’s clearly mad,” Mae said simply.

“Yes, but her ship is armed” Shazi replied “AND she got through our shields”

“We could get her in a tractor beam and Poe could disarm her ship” Eve suggested.

“Then what do we do with her? We can’t send her drifting off into space” Shazi said, Eve shrugged.

“We may have to discuss our options with the other senior officers” Mae suggested

“You’re probably right, for now I’ll humour her” Shazi agreed and Mae turned the sound back on.

“You win Captain,” Shazi acted like she was conceding to the mad woman “We surrender”

“A wise decision Captain-”

“Admiral” Shazi corrected, Galactic Bear ignored her once again

“-Lieutenant snuggles, activate the tractor beam!”

Shazi raised a questioning eyebrow as the girl jumped from the stuffed elephant to a stuffed bunny. Shazi signalled to Mae to activate their tractor beam , knowing full well the shuttle crafts would have no effect upon the No Light. The link to Galactic Bear’s ship was cut.

“Admiral Shazi to Ensign Wolf”

”Yes ma’am” he responded

“Scan the interior of that shuttle craft and have a replica made in holodeck 2” she ordered

”Yes ma’am,”

“its going to be a long day” Shazi sighed.

A short chapter, i know... i ish sowwie but i will get it back on track very soon

1zqrn20.png

“Boy have we been busy” Wolf huffed and sat at Yuri’s bar, taking off his hat.

“Another visitor?” Yuri asked

“Yup, a beer thanks Yuri” Wolf replied.

“On it’s way, what are you after Chi?”

“Rum and orange thanks Yuri” Chi sat with Wolf and took his hat off too.

“Coming up,” Yuri grinned, “so I wonder who we picked up this time” Yuri mused

“I don’t think you want to know” Wolf facepalmed.

“Why not?” Yuri tilted her head sideways.

“Attention all aboard the No Light, This is Captain Galatic Bear!” A woman’s voice came across all channels “I have your captain-”

“Admiral” Shazi corrected.

“Held hostage!” she ignored Shazi’s correction.

“That does not sound good” Yuri commented.

“I will be taking charge of this ship!’ she cackled.

Dartril frowned, the Admiral was in trouble.

“Let’s go boys,” he informed his crew.

“Aye Captain” the replied, the Green Falcons got to their feet and followed their Captain to the turbo lift that was still working. As he walked past there were several medical staff working to get Kro out of the one that was broken.

“Damsel in distress, aiming high there Captain,” Dark commented.

“I’m just securing our paycheck” Dartril replied simply.

“Suuuuuure” Dark laughed, Storm wolf whistled behind him

“Shut it you lot” Dartril snapped

“Yes captain” they sung.

• 2 weeks later...

k9rtv.png

“With me dark” Dartril said, “everyone else round the other side,” he ordered the rest of his crew.

“yes sir” everyone nodded and headed out. Dartril glared at the door. He couldn’t hear anything from the other side, but for all he knew the bridge could be soundproof.

“Commander Peanut!” a woman shrieked, her voice muffled by the door.

“I’ll do it” Mae’s voice followed.

“Put him down,” the woman cried, “he’s only an elephant” she sobbed.

“oh but it would be so easy to just,” Mae paused “Tear his head of” she said in a very sinister voice. The woman started wailing in response to her threat. Dartril opened the door to see just what the hell was going on in there.

“That’s enough Brigadier” Shazi held her hand up to stop Mae from going any further. The woman who had held Shazi captive was curled up on the floor sobbing and wailing uncontrollably. Mae tossed the elephant next to the woman who lunged at it and held it tight to her chest while rocking on the floor.

“Admiral Shazi to Commander Poe” Shazi tapped her badge.

“Everything all right up there? I was about to send up a team to see what was going on” Poe responded.

“Everything’s fine commander” Shazi replied, “though I’d like to have that woman sent to sick bay and diagnose whatever madness it is she has.”

“Consider it done” Poe replied. The woman and her stuffed elephant disappeared from the bridge.

“Nice try captain” Dark snickered behind Dartril and left the bridge.

“I think I’m getting a headache from all this madness” Shazi muttered and rubbed her temples.

“perhaps you should get some rest” Dartril put on his best smile.

“I’m afraid it doesn’t work that way. we’ve lost almost 6 hours travel to that concert because of that woman” Shazi replied sharply and Dartril deflated. None of his efforts seemed to work on this woman.

“Original course ready to resume Ma’am” Clare declared from her station.

“Proceed ensign” Shazi responded automatically

“I’d like to recommend travelling at warp 7 to make up for lost time and to catch up to the rest of the fleet.” She suggested carefully.

“Go for it” Shazi agreed and the No Light was back on course.

Another short chapter, but i thought it was a funny one

311vp01.png

“Any idea what happened to the No Light?” Raz asked his crew.

“No idea captain” Honey replied, “its not on any of the sensors” he said with a very confused look.

“Lieutenant Mute to Captain Raz” Mute’s electronic voice came though the communications system.

“What is it Lieutanant?” Raz asked.

“Your first officer was just suffering from the common cold, he’ll be back on duty momentarily,” She reported.

“Good, I need him here, the No Light has dissapeared from all sensors.” Raz replied “Standby for possible wounded”

“Aye captain” Mute replied “Mute out”

Raz breathed out heavily. Things were not going well for him and his ship.

^^^

“Still no sign on the No Light captain” Ensign Christoopher reported to Ren

“where could it have gone?” Ren whispered to himself. Suddenly beeps came from all directions on the bridge,

“Ship decloaking” Christoopher reported instantly.

“Red Alert” Ren order just as fast and sirens begun ringing. “on screen,”

“Captain, that’s the No Light” Random said, his voice becoming a little more high pitched than usual.

“She’s hailing us” Christoopher said.

“open a channel” Ren ordered. Admiral Shazi appear on screen along with Raz on a second channel.

“Sorry about that boys. Things got a little crazy” Shazi said hastily.

“Admiral is the No Light equipped with a cloaking device now?” Ren asked. Shazi blinked in confusion.

“No,” she said slowly, “why?”

“because your ship de cloaked upon approach” Raz said quickly. There was long pause before Shazi exploded.

“JUST WHAT THE HELL DID THAT CRAZY WOMAN DO TO MY SHIP” she screamed.

“Um, Admiral?” Raz tried quietly but was quickly cut off by her rage.

“I WANT THAT WOMAN SEDATED, KNOCKED OUT, POISONED OR WHATEVER IT TAKES TO KEEP HER IN THE ONE PLACE UNTIL WE CAN WORK OUT WHAT THE FU-” the line was cut from Shazi’s end. Probably Mae saving everyone from how scary the Admiral can be when she’s angry.

“I don’t think she’s having a good day” Raz cringed “Raz out”.

• 2 weeks later...

2dl3tsi.png

Shazi's door closed behind her, but it didn't make a loud enough noise for her liking.

"Computer, slam the door" she requested, she waited for the slam but was denied it.

"Now Admiral" Dartril tutted from the door.

"What do you want?" Shazi glared at him as hard as he could. Now was not the time for idle chit chat and flirting.

"Is that anyway to act in front of your crew?" he said sweetly

"What do you want, bounty hunter?" she ignored his question, she didn't have time for him.

"You seem very tense Admiral" she closed the door and glided over to her.

"You know, you suck at answering questions" Shazi growled

"Perhaps I could help you ease some of that tension" his hand touched her shoulders.

"Get out!" Shazi spun around and yelled. He grabbed her mouth to quiet her and whispered in her ear.

"You don't really want me to leave do you?" his voice in her ear sent a shiver down her spine. His grip on her was too tight for her to break free, even if she wanted to. "Come now Admiral, let me ease some of that tension" he whispered, he took away his hand and replaced it with his lips on hers.

Shazi gave into temptation, the man was just too much for her to resist.

---

"I wonder where Captain is?" Bear pondered out loud. He and the rest of the Green Falcons were sitting in a room set up in their quarter bay to be their common room.

"Last I saw he was chasing after the Admiral," Hunter replied, Alex snuggled Sir Fluffies and giggled.

"What are you giggling at?" Dark asked

"Nothing" Alex sang and giggled more.

"What is it Alex?" Bear leaned over and petted Sir Fluffies.

"I saw Captain go in to the Admiral's room" she giggle harder "three guesses what they're up to" she nearly fell off the couch in laughter.