United People for Proper Entertainment (No Light Sequel)

Shazi

14sdtvd.png

Shazi traversed the corridors of the U.P.P.E central star base. Several of her crew were currently pending assignment to new ships in the fleet, the U.S.S Firesta, captained by her former crew member and fellow Twilitian war veteran Captain Ren and the U.S.S Khronicle which was still under construction under the command of Captain Raz.

She arrived at a large window and watched some of the modifications being made to her ship the U.S.S No Light. Poetic and Botzz had been working with Shade and a new member of the U.P.P.E Kusa to improve many aspects of the Flagship. Since it’s maiden voyage more than a year ago, she was ready for upgrade and repairs.

“Admiral Shazi” Shazi was startled by Captain Raz.

“Captain,” she said politely.

“The Khronicle is ready for inspections ma’am,” he saluted. “Though her crew is still incomplete, how goes the reassignment?”

“Still working on it captain, I’m not to fond of letting my crew members go.” Shazi replied. She gestured for Raz to follow her.

“understandable, I wouldn’t like it if i’d like to let go of my crew were I in your shoes.” Raz followed her down the corridor to the turbo lift.

“Khronicle bay” Shazi said to the lift’s computer and it started moving.

“sorry for any mess admiral, my chain of command isn’t very structured at the moment” Raz said quickly as they arrived at the bay holding his ship.

They boarded the U.S.S Khronicle and Shazi began her inspection. The Khronicle was the newest ship in the U.P.P.E’s fleet and was still under construction.

“Here’s the bridge ma’am. Designed by myself” Raz said excitedly.

“I’m impressed captain.” Shazi said “despite the ships incompleteness she looks amazing”

“Thank you ma’am” Raz said happily.

“Now where’s the meal area? I think I need a coffee” Shazi clapped her hands happily.

“This way ma’am” Raz beckoned her to follow.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2coiruh.png

Admirals Log Stardate 2011.246

It’s been a year since the maiden voyage of the U.S.S No Light. Since her first departure she has been modified heavily with gathered technology from the Shade as well as fine tuned her engines and other systems in an annual pitstop. Since the destruction of twilight earlier this year the Anti-Twilight Movement has progressed to the United People for Proper Entertainment, also known as UPPE. Our current mission is to eliminate annoying musicians (if you can call what they produce music.)

Since the founding on the U.P.P.E several of the No Light’s original crew members have been reassigned. Most notably Major Ren has been promoted to captain and now has charge of the U.S.S Firesta, and has taken Ensign (now lieutenant) Empathy with him. Others have been assigned to the U.S.S Khronicle which is still currently under construction.

As soon as upgrades are complete the No Light will be travelling onwards to take on some of the annoying musician fan forces along with the Firesta. The Khronicle will join as soon as it’s completed.

With dreams of tearing out vocal cords, the U.P.P.E shall prevail

~Admiral Shazi

23h0geh.png

“Dark this had better work!” Dartril yelled as his ship the Osiris was bombarded by photon torpedos.

“I have no doubt on it captain. Hunter” Dark said over the Osiris’s commlink

Let’s show these bastards what these engines can do!” Hunter yelled

The Osiris jumped to warp for a fraction of second, causing there to be temporarily two ships in sight to confuse their pursuers. Gaining a split second of relief from constant fire the Green Falcons fire every weapon they have available to destroy their enemies.

“Did we get them?” Shortyie asked

“We got them,” Dartril replied smugly “Asteron, keep the ship in place. it’s looting time boys!” he rubbed his hands together and headed to the transporter room. “Hunter, Storm, Bear and Shortyie with me” he called over the link

Yes sir,”they responded in unison.

This is admiral Shazi of the U.S.S No Light responding to your distress call. we’re preparing to beam your crew aboard to sick bay, how many are there?” a woman’s voice boomed through the ship.

“10 and 1 cat” Dartril replied

Understood, Poe 11 to beam up, 1 is a cat” Shazi said.

“Wait what?” Dartril and his crew appeared in the sick bay of the U.S.S No Light.

“I thought we were gonna loot.” Shortyie said sadly

“Are any of you injured?” A man asked while scanning each of them one by one

“We’re fine” Dartril snapped, “Where is this Admiral Shazi woman?” he demanded

“Right here,” she said loudly at the door. Dartril was taken aback by the woman he saw.

“so this is what we beamed aboard?" she looked them all up and down “Ensign wolf, prepare 10 quarters a please,” she said to her badge

Yes ma’am” a voice replied

“Make sure they’re clean and have Chidori show them to their quarters commander” she said to the man scanning them and promptly left.

“Dayum” Dartril said under his breath.

2iiwx0m.png

Chapter 3! these chapters are fairly short. i don't want to overload people with so much to read. HAVE FUN and everyone will be mentioned at some stage.

“Admiral, who exactly have we picked up?” Ensign Clare asked when Shazi arrived on the bridge

“They appear to be a crew of bounty hunters” Shazi replied and took her seat, “Brigadier once they’ve settled. Find out exactly who they are. I want names and give them to Wolf to look up” She ordered

“Yes ma’am” Mae replied.

“Major, get us back on course,” Shazi said to Eve.

“Course set ma’am,” Eve replied.

“Onward,” Shazi ordered and the No Light left the battlefield.

“The wreckage and our guests ship are being held in cargo bay 9 ma’am” Poetic informed her.

“Thank you Poe,”

“Admiral Shazi, our guests are in their quarters,” Chidori informed Shazi.

“Thank you sergeant, Mae, you’re up,” Shazi nodded to Mae.

“Lets find out who these bounty hunters really are,” Mae smirked and cracked her Knuckles.

^^^^

Dartril poked and prodded at various things in his room. The starship that had picked him and his crew up was rather comfortable, if he ignored the security team stationed outside is room. He sat comfortably at the table set up for him.

He also noted that the woman in charge, Admiral Shazi, was a fine piece of work, and not at all the kind of woman he expected.

His door opened and a different woman to the one he’s been thinking about walked in. Dartril gave her a smug look and indicated for her to sit down.

“Am I right in assuming you’re the captain of this crew?” She asked as she sat down. Dartril’s grin widened

“You would be right. I am the captain of the Green Falcons.” he replied.

“Care to tell me your name?” She asked

“Only if you tell me yours” he replied quickly

“Brigadier Mae,” she held out her left hand

“Captain Dartril,” he shook it and felt that it was metal “Cybernetics?” he inquired.

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” she snapped

“Admiral Shazi, I’m curious about her” he leaned on his elbow.

“She’ll speak to you when she’s ready” Mae replied, “on that note I have the rest of your crew to talk to” she left the table and his room.

30vg12h.png

Captain Raz bit his lip nervously. Admiral Shazi had entrusted him of quite a few of her regular crew members. Ensign Leki, who’d piloted the No light during the Twilitian wars was now his own pilot.

“Ready Ensign?” He asked cautiously

“Ready Captain,” Leki replied brightly.

“Captain Raz to Lieutenant Botzz” Raz called over the commlink.

“The engines are fine captain, Poe and I made sure of that before she left,” Botzz replied

“Right,” Raz nodded, “Ensign, set course for the U.S.S No Light” he ordered

“Course set sir,” Leki replied, “On your mark”

“Engage,” Raz ordered, “When will we arrive Ensign?”

“Estimated time of arrival 2 hours sir,” Leki replied.

“Contact No Light and the Firesta upon arrival Lieutenant,” He ordered

“Yes sir,” Apollo replied.

^^^^

“Admiral, it appears all of Dartril’s ‘falcons’ are ex military” Wolf informed her after looking through all records “Lightfoot in particular has been MIA for almost 50 years!”

“Interesting, so they served in the Twilitian wars” Shazi mused.

“Admiral Shazi, the Khronicle has contacted us,” Mae informed her.

“Slow to impulse so they can catch us. Mae you have the bridge.” Shazi ordered and left.

“Admiral Shazi, all the Green Falcon’s are secure in their rooms.” Sergeant Chidori reported when she arrived at the wing hosting them.

“Which room is the their captain's?” She asked, Chidori indicated to Dartril’s room.

“Thank you Sergeant,” She nodded and entered Dartril’s room.