Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion

Riku

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I really wanted KH 2 in the collection too. Has this been announced for US release?

I don't think KH 1.5 HD Remix Collection will be released in USA until 2014.

As for KH2, I think Japan will include that in KH 2.5 HD Collection, which should be releasing in Japan in 2014, and then USA in 2015.

Note: I am just assuming/guessing though, my own opinions etc, not facts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I played the first one and I understand that and I have the second one I beat it and kind of understood it and I have another one called Re: Chain of Memories and I just don't like the fighting style of it so I didn't beat it and those are all for ps2 after that I don't know where to go like what game console and what game they have some for ds and for psp its like where do I go from there the story is just so confusing for me..

In truth other than the two main games most of the others are side stories, they're still good games on their own but not really essential to understanding the plot. However I would highly recommend Birth By Sleep as it is a prequel to the series, taking place before KH1, also Dream Drop Distance as it sets things up story-wise for KH3. Hope that helps :) 

I would personally advise you to avoid the two DS games, 358/2 Days and Re. Coded, as they're kind of just filler games. Like Sevurai said, go with Birth By Sleep if you have a PSP, otherwise move straight on to Dream Drop Distance, as that seems to be the latest entry in the story. I'm a little behind myself, and haven't managed to finish BbS and haven't gotten around to playing DDD.

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion