Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion

Riku

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God yeah, especially KH! Like I mean, ps3 doesnt make a lot of remakes, instead they produce new games. I reckon remakes of the old popular classic favourites would really boost their sales.

Well, yea I agree with this. Ps3 doesn't have many remakes, this could possibly make Ps3 gain new sales. The only thing we had remade, Was GOW1+2. Which was gay that they only reamde those 2 Ps2 games.

• 2 weeks later...
I dunno about that. RPG games for the PS3 always end up with the game being more "linear". I wouldn't like it if they made it so that you could only visit worlds in a particular order. And the PS2 animation really wasn't all that bad to me but meh, my taste in quality has been known to be dry.

Still, if they could "add" certain things to it, like more boss characters, the "Arena" mode from Birth By Sleep and some new footage like in the Final Mixes, it might be worth it.

Haha, what?

Why would they tear the story apart to make a game more linear when they could just leave it as is?

Anyways, I think a God of War Collection-style port could be cool, especially if it was of the Final Mix content.

I'm not sure if I'd want them to totally redo all the models though. There was something about the original Kingdom Hearts games that made them a perfect blend of realistic and cartoony.

I shudder at the thought of a photo-realistic Goofy.

• 2 weeks later...
Sony could make lots of money if they started putting PS2 games into the Playstation Store. The Psone classics are great don't get me wrong, and I love kicking back, drinking some beers and playing my good old ps2, but profit.

Yea, the Ps1 games on the store was a hell of a damn good idea! But, wtf? Why cant we get any ps2 games there... >.> And plus, only the 40GB and 60GB Ps3's can play Ps2 discs..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion