Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion

Riku

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Am i the only one who want KH 1+ 2 On the Ps3? I mean if they can do God of War 1+ 2 i know they can do KH, Do anyone else agree?

Heck they can make on the psp two for all i care as long as they make a remake, I want to play it in hd and if they make them 3D compatible even better, besides ive been recieving news that the reamkes are being made, but they dont have further details to reveal thanks to kingdom hearts ultimania.

• 3 weeks later...

Forget about release the original kingdom Heart. I would love to see them release the Final Mix versions of them instead. Especially the second one because they added soo many new things. I can't understand why a money driven company like Sqaure Enix who by the way has been doing a bang up job when it comes to release stuff to us, like refusing to localize some of the best games ever. Am I missing something here?

That would be awesome. I still have KH 2 from when it first came out, along with the guide, and ended up buying another ps2 just to play it. I never did get to beat the first one, and I think it would be pretty sweet if the put them out for the ps3 and just as a few other people had said before... What's up with there being no bleach psp games in english?

• 2 weeks later...

Umm.. how about the Secret Bosses from KH1? Here's my top five for bosses I had the most trouble with:

1. Phantom (the only reason I persisted was because the last dalmatians treasure was at that location)

2. Kurt Zisa (I beat him out of pure luck)

3. Sephiroth KH1 version (glide in KH2 makes the battle ten times easier than this one)

4. Xaldin (Many of his attacks were counters to my usual strategy)

5. Final Riku battle in KH1 (jumping helps immensly, most of his attacks mainly focus on ground only.)

Reason why it will NEVER happen is purely bussiness.

The XBOX is a HUGE flop over seas. As such Square being a TEEN to ADULT Game maker, only has 1 console it can use, the Playstation. Even tho KH is more of a KID game per say, the technical limitation of the WII means that we would kill Square for porting a main KH title over to it.

As for PC versions, I'm sorry, are you unaware of a little bunch of programs called EMULATORS?

Granted PS2 games are nigh impossible without a monster PC but still, portable games are all fair games, even the DS ones...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion