Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion

Riku

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-02-25/kingdom-hearts-hd-1.5-remix-heading-to-n-america'>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-02-25/kingdom-hearts-hd-1.5-remix-heading-to-n-america

Square Enix confirmed on Monday that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, the high-definition port of the first Kingdom Hearts role-playing game and the Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories follow-up, is coming to the PlayStation 3 in North America this fall. In addition to the graphics update, the release will include full Trophy support and the once-exclusive Kingdom Hearts Final Mix content. Cutscene director Masaru Oka had also told Famitsu last month that the staff created 100 new scenes for the 2 hours and 50 minutes of remastered video footage included from the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days game.

Jesse McCartney, the English voice of Roxas from the Kingdom Hearts games, had revealed in January that he is recording more dialogue for the franchise.

The game is scheduled for a March 14 release in Japan for 6,980 yen (about US$77).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

god i cant wait for HK3 to come out, i played 1 and 2 but didn't like any of the other portable console ones but that just me. i am getting the special edition of that when it hits stores. but any one know if the game play in dream drop distance was any good????

I'm with you on that! I only played the 1st 2 and have eagerly been waiting on part 3!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion