Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion

Riku

Major Updates for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

The Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days website has been updated, with a veritable host of new information. First, and most notably, a new, short trailer has been added to the Movies section which gives a fast glimpse of several gameplay battles and cutscenes.

mMAp2g-80lw

Square Enix has officially announced that the release date for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is May 30, 2009! they are also releasing a special edition Nintendo DSi.

KHDSi.jpg

Sources: KH2.co.uk

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi !

Ive used to be a fan of Kingdom Hearts . I played the 1 and 2 on PS2. I played more than 200 hours on each. After those 2 , Ive not played to the PSP,DS and other version . I want to know the story of Sora , I dont (fking) care of Roxas xD. So if I want to know the story, on wich order I have to pass all the PSP,DS and w.e console game ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

KH2 made the series angled at the slightly older kids compared to the first. It had a darker image in general. Making a wiimote waggling version would be like suicide at this point.

As for Xbox, ever notice the whole quantity/quality thing Square Enix has going? Thats why xbox isnt going to get its hands on the franchises any time soon.

Death before classed as "Stock Keeping Unit"

• 1 month later...

Screw KH on 360. 360 sucks compaired to Ps3 in graphics and quality, KH would be much better on SONY systems than microsoft. Main point as someone already said, square is mainly on japanese consoles, such as Ps1-ps3. 360 + KH Or Square, is a fail. Just like when XIII came out, the release date for it was pushed back on the XBOX.

So i say, this is a big fatty NO NO!

that's just fan-boy talk.square was on ps1 because there was no xbox back then and square brought more games on xbox than ps3 so far.The ps3 has better graphics as far as specs go but the xbox 360 still hasn't peaked in terms of graphics. Crysis 2 is looking real good on the xbox (havent heard good news on ps3 version yet). As for the quality both consoles have quality titles its just a matter of tastes. the ps3 line up is no slouch its just something i dont care about. LBP2 and God of War 3 are great games but they just dont pull me in. LBP doesn't hold my interest and it becomes more of a chore than fun for me. GoW3 was disspointing, offering the same old gameplay i played years ago and a story of an overgrown manchild. the story was ok but not good nor great.Where as GoW1 was fresh and ahead of the curve GoW3 was stagnant and did not bring enough to be worthy of the God of War name in my opinion.However games like uncharted 2 and demon souls make the ps3 worthwhile for me as well as others. The xbox is more for the hardcore and competitive as most people spend time online on great shooters like Gears of War and Halo. there both great platforms its just a matter of tastes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion