Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion

Riku

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll never happen, cos square-enix has mainly only their games on the ps1, gba, ds and ps2

Wrong, you missed Final Fantasy XI, meh ts crap anyways got broed with it after 2 months,

But ya that was out for ps2,pc and then came out for 360

they have just released a 2007 edition one for the 360 now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm all for having games on multiple consoles as it gives people the chance to play a game regardless of which console chosen. As like me, most people can't afford every console. For example the Game Cube has like no games I like, yet I got it just because Super Smash Bros. Melee was only on it.

I wouldn't mind Kingdom Hearts for the Wii. I mean, come on it would be cool using the Wii-mote for the keyblade!

Nah it'd suck. Basicaly everyone on the planet that never had swordsmanship practice would just swing it around, shouting things like "kyaaah" and thinking he's a ninja. I'd be pretty rediculous in my opinion...

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone,

According to both 1UP & EGM Magazine, the next installment(s) in the Kingdom Hearts Series may be several prequels on both console & handheld platforms.

While this may not be the most shocking rumor, as series creator Tetsuya Nomura has talked about wanting to "fill in the blanks" in the past, its certainly exciting that we may be seeing & hearing about more than just one new title at this years Tokyo Game Show (09/20/07).

Source: 1UP - Quartermann: Kingdom Hearts Prequels

The composer for the Kingdom Hearts series, Yoko Shinomura, will be participating in an Orchestra concert that will be held in Japan, known as PRESS START 2007-SYMPHONY OF GAMES and will be held from September 17th in Osaka and September 22nd in Yokohoma, which is right next and in TGS!

Famitsu also had an article about this, and it was in their TGS information section, and for Yoko Shimomura, this was said.

"A total of four songs will be played, including a New Song."

Note: The actual order of the songs is unknown, however Kingdom Hearts is the last song to be played at the concert.

Hikari

Fragments of Sorrow

Dearly Beloved

Traverse Town

With four songs being Kingdom Hearts, could this mean the addition of the New Song could be the next generation of Kingdom Hearts!? In other news about this concert, the Black Mages will also be making an appearance but only in the Yokohoma performance.

Source: 2ch, PRESS START 2007 - SYMPHONY OF GAMES, KHvids

• 5 months later...

So 3 new games to come out 358/2 Days • Birth by Sleep • coded

358/2 is to be for nintendo DS with little two screen action and the console being the reason i wont be playing it along with chain of memories which i heard was bad anyways, this game is too come out in '08 but you know how KH goes..so it may be 09 or even 10...wahoo cant wait...again....

anyways its multiplayer too

ok so going on storyline wise its got a nice set up 358/2 Days revolves around the untold events of Roxas during his time with Organization XIII and will take place during the year that Sora was asleep between the events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II. Tetsuya Nomura has noted that the game's prologue will cover the "birth" of Roxas, but the gameplay will start from when he enters the Organization. Roxas' daily duties with the Organization, his doubts of the Organization, and his departure from it will also be included in the story.

me i think ill jsut read the plotline and reviews i love roxas but im not buying another console just for him...that i will only use to play this game nope not worth it....

moving on

Birth by sleep is to be for PSP, ive been meaning to buy one every since the rumors started about crisis core and no this is not a double standard for 358/2 because i can put music and other usefull stuff on the psp there go usefull. it would be cool if it was multi player but sadly it is not T_T

OK so if your wondering about those weird trailers this is were there pointing as Nomura has revealed. this game is going to reflect on the younger versions of characters such as young Hercules and so on [i suppose that nocks alice out of appearance) also there apparently will be 3 diff scenarios [i think it will be like dmc were u play a similar version with different character thats just my guess though] though it does not base on a singular key character as Nomura said.

sounds cool

o wait the release date is to be announced....which mean this could take awhile

still sounds good

when it comes out i will finally buy a psp.... and crisis core...

onto number 3

GOT A MOBILE PHONE?

for this one you will need it, like before crisis i could see this gettign pending as the mobile games thing has never really taken off in the US

anyway obviously multi player i think if they released this game and before crisis that mobil gaming may become more popular i no i would play...

well actually that depends on how they charge it

as u can see in my signature i am a retired wow player and ive sworn no more subscription gaming so if its a ridiculous subscription price i will be...

anyway

this game revolves around jimminy cricket going back to organize his records and In his journal he finds a message that he did not write: "We must return to free them from their torment." To investigate this message, King Mickey digitizes the contents of the journal, awakening a virtual Sora on Destiny Islands.

now this plot seems a little confusing and its release date is also TBA so you knwo im nto even going fret over it yet.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Square Enix has announced that Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories will be released for the PlayStation 2 in North America this holiday for the retail price of $29.99 USD.

The PlayStation 2 version might be released in Europe, but it is still undecided. It is a shame that Square Enix decided not to bring Final Mix+ along with Chain of Memories.

But you can always import Final Mix as long as you have swap magic :P

Source: Square Enix @ GS Managers Conference

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days) Discussion