Koby

Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Jurassic World. I liked but I find it flawed.

Spoiler

Like the fact they try to save the dinosaurs from a volcano instead of just letting them die due to the fact that letting them live would be a danger to humanity. There is also the fact that at the end these dangerous animals were allowed to run loose instead of being rounded up or shot.

On 10/4/2007 at 11:04 AM, Pulse said:

the 3rd Naruto Movie...

Havn't watched naruto in months and thought i should try and play shippuden catch up

Urmm.. That isn't a live action movie. 

Last I saw was Extinction, it was alright.

Highlander. I watched this movie when I was younger and thought it was cool.When I watched it again I thought some of the scenes were were unnecessarily over the top or  way over exaggerated.  Anyone who has used a stone to sharpen a blade would never sharpen a blade like that.Also the idea someone who has lived for centuries engaging in countless sword fights would still have the same exact sword is laughable.  As far as I know none of the  movies released in the theaters never made their money back in the theaters but yet there is a bunch of movie sequels, a couple cartoons and a couple live action series.

The Meg. I never read the book this was based on, but I thought the movie was ok. And this is the first shark movie I've seen in years from start to finish.

Crazy Rich Asians. I never read the book it's based or even heard of it, but as someone going in blind, as well as being an Asian American, I enjoyed the movie. I don't often read/watch romcoms, but I do recommend it. Of course something like this probably isn't for everybody.

Edited by Predaking-117

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. I haven't watched all of it, but from what I've watched so far, it's pretty good.

That's a good question. Maybe it was Ant-Man and the Wasp back in the theaters. Heh, that really puts it into perspective how little I've been watching movies lately.

Saw the new Jurassic World movie.

Couldn't help but facepalm at least once every five minutes. Good grief.