Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

Highlander. I watched this movie when I was younger and thought it was cool.When I watched it again I thought some of the scenes were were unnecessarily over the top or  way over exaggerated.  Anyone who has used a stone to sharpen a blade would never sharpen a blade like that.Also the idea someone who has lived for centuries engaging in countless sword fights would still have the same exact sword is laughable.  As far as I know none of the  movies released in the theaters never made their money back in the theaters but yet there is a bunch of movie sequels, a couple cartoons and a couple live action series.

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy Rich Asians. I never read the book it's based or even heard of it, but as someone going in blind, as well as being an Asian American, I enjoyed the movie. I don't often read/watch romcoms, but I do recommend it. Of course something like this probably isn't for everybody.

Edited by Predaking-117

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 7:38 PM, sauskekuran said:

Victoria & Abudul

I watched that one earlier this year, too. I also watched another one about Queen Victoria called "Mrs. Brown."

For me, the most recent one was "Pet Sematary". I had seen it a few times as a kid, and it was on TV a few days ago, so I re-watched it to see if it was as scary as I remembered. Of course, now, as an adult, I don't really find it scary so much as just overloaded on the bleakness, and kind of nonsensical at points.

• 3 weeks later...

Rampage. It was an okay movie.However there is a huge flaw in the movie.

Spoiler

That people trained and experienced  in firearm usage and mercenaries would use m-16 rounds trying to take out giant animals.  M16 rifles and their variants fire a 5.56MM size rounds while the AR15 their civilian counterpart fires either a 5.56 or a .223 round. Which might be fine for shooting people.But not large animals. People aren't that large and don't have thick hides. Trying to shoot a giant gorilla, alligator or wolf with a .223 or a 5.56mm round is like trying to shoot an elephant with a bb gun.

MV5BMjkxNjIwOGEtMzc1ZC00MTdkLWI3YWQtM2Vm
Prophecy (1979)
Just re-watched again over the weekend. An old Cheesy movie, but the design of the creature was actually quite freaky. Toxic waste begins to cause mutations on animal life in the area, the main danger being a large mutated mother grizzly and her cubs. Not something you want running out of the woods into your campsite that's for sure. The only problem was that they decided to make it bipedal, which looked ridiculous and hampered an otherwise good concept.