Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

How are you liking the show so far?

Only seen the first 3 episodes so far. It's been pretty decent but I don't think the main story has begun yet, if there is one that is. So I'm still waiting to see what happens.

It doesn't really have as much fanservice as a lot of people claim it does. O.o The only nudity it's had so far is when a Qwaser needs more Soma (holy breast milk, aka breast milk from a virgin) for power and thus sucks on a womens tit. It happens once or twice an episode.. but not at the frequency you are lead to believe from reviews.

I have it rated as 7/10 on MAL at the moment.

Bleach Episode 168.

That's right, I'm watching Bleach subbed now, deal with it, lol.

Only seen the first 3 episodes so far. It's been pretty decent but I don't think the main story has begun yet, if there is one that is. So I'm still waiting to see what happens.

It doesn't really have as much fanservice as a lot of people claim it does. O.o The only nudity it's had so far is when a Qwaser needs more Soma (holy breast milk, aka breast milk from a virgin) for power and thus sucks on a womens tit. It happens once or twice an episode.. but not at the frequency you are lead to believe from reviews.

I have it rated as 7/10 on MAL at the moment.

oh alright, glad to hear it's not sucking.

Well, I finished DearS the other day and now I'm working on Fullmetal Alchemist. I wasn't sure what to expect when I watched it, but so far I'm enjoying it. DearS turned out to be good too, but I'm a little finicky about my endings, and that one was a little corny, although still fun to watch.

is there anyone liking KATEIKYO hitman reborn ?im watching it currently,it's really funny,the battle scene very cool!

I watch it every week when it's released. xD I also make karaoke effects for the OP and ED's for the last couple OP and ED's. =P It's actually became really good.. although the first like 20 episodes were a little lame. I now prefer it over Bleach though.