Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

You mean a new Gurren Lagann anime?

That's not going to happen, the anime was very faithful to the manga.

Not really a new anime, just do over of ep 8 to 27 with a slight change of story( you know what I mean)this show has the only anime death that I could never stop thinking about years after I finished the series, why won't they just put my restless fanboy spirit at ease??? even if this one event shaped the entire series.

Not really a new anime, just do over of ep 8 to 27 with a slight change of story( you know what I mean)this show has the only anime death that I could never stop thinking about years after I finished the series, why won't they just put my restless fanboy spirit at ease??? even if this one event shaped the entire series.

I seriously doubt they'd go back and re-do Episode 8, because then they'd probably have to re-do Episodes 9-27 as well.

No offense but they probably don't think it's worth it.

Not to mention the manga would have to be re-doed too, lol.

Please stop spamming everyone. =P

Also just a note. This thread is " Current Anime Series You're Watching?"

Therefore, it's about what series you are watching and not about what episode you watched. State the series you are watching when you start it, but don't go continuously posting each time you watch an episode of that series. xD Hope it clears it up and gets back to the point of the topic.

------------

I started Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito a week ago, but I'm considering dropping it. It isn't really too bad, but just isn't good enough for me to really care to watch when there is so much other stuff out there for me to watch that I would like more.