Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

good tastes I mean about Gundam Seed I havent seen Girls Bravo what is it about and is it in english dub I watched Zatch Bell but not entirely.

Yes it has been dubbed. I think I may have even posted dual-audio dvd rips on the forum, not sure.

It's about a guy who was picked on by girls so much as a child that he now develops a rash whenever touched by one. (I'm not that good at explaining, lol..) There is always wikipedia for more info.

• 1 month later...

I'm currently watching Shigurui, which I downloaded in dual-audio. I'm watching the dub of it, which was done by FUNimation.

At the beginning of the Edo Era, when people enjoyed a time of peace, Lord Tokugawa Tadanaga holds a fighting tournament. In the past, matches were fought with wooden swords. This time, real swords will be used.

One-armed Fujiki Gennosuke and blind Irako Seigen will fight each other in this match. Both are disciples of Iwamoto Kogan, who is known as Japan's greatest swordsman. Each of them are determined to prove himself the successor of Iwamoto's school. However, there can only be one champion.

So begins a story of intertwining fates, conflict, and strange destinies.

For more info look here: http://myanimelist.net/anime/2216/Shigurui

I'm in the fourth season (at least according to the website I watch it from, around episode 91 or so) of Bleach. Not digging the whole Bounts thing. I'm sort of just watching it to get through it. I prefered the episodes that delt with the Soul Society and the Soul Reapers. Hopefully the Bounts will go away and we can get back to whatever Izen and Ichimaru are doing.