Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Been ages since i had much free time to watch anything but have started trying to watch Brave 10 and the last Hakouki installment - haven't got too far with either yet but i like the history the Hakouki series is based om and so far i'm enjoying the anime.

Edited by Koudelka

Bleach: Freaking love the show. Great character development, though they've certainly had enough TIME for character development. lol.

Naruto: Because I'm this far in, I might as well finish it.

K-ON: Only seen 2 episodes so far, not sure what to make of it.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: MORE! More I say!

Black Butler,

K-ON,

Fractale..

I think that's about it at the moment, not much since I've got tons of work, plus all the anime I had pre-downloaded was on my 2TB external which my dad "accidentally" destroyed the power source for, and I haven't gotten around to buying another enclosure for it.

Can you let me know what you think of Fractale once you're done? I was about to download it but opted for Sword Art Online + From the New World + Chuunibyou.

Chuunibyou, btw, is hillarious. It has me chuckling throughout! and the other two are also good anime, sort of a dark-shounen feel with awesome action!

started watching Burst Angel, I have to say I am finding it hard to get into, this is the 2nd anime that I have watched that watching an episode feels like a challenge, usually I have to stop myself from watching more than 2 or 3! But getting through one of these eps isn't easy for me. I am 6 eps in and it is starting to get interesting but only time will tell if it wins me over in the end.

I am currently watching Code Geass, but i stopped for a while since I don't have my own computer and can't find time to do it, but nevertheless, it is an awesome anime, I like to compare it with death note (though it is not as dark) with the awesome power and mind controlling attitude that can get away with anything. Awesome! I hope to pick it up soon