Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Joker

This is fairly old news. I'm not saying that to be rude by any means, but only to say that a lot of information has been released about it. It takes place 200 years after Oblivion, allows you to farm, craft and mine, you can get married, werewolves and vampires are included, there are an unlimited number of dragons, and much, much more.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definatly going to pick this up, and yeah I think there was already a thread about this.

It will probably be the only game I'll bother to play, but I hope they won't make it something easy because ever since morrowind they've been going around to make the game more acessible; for example in morrowind, you weren't allowed to auto-travel, which in terms of immersion was much better, it actually felt bothersome having to travel long distances but it was good, we tolerated it. Also for some reason the lack of voices actually made it feel more mystic in some way, but that's just me reminiscing.

This is fairly old news. I'm not saying that to be rude by any means, but only to say that a lot of information has been released about it. It takes place 200 years after Oblivion, allows you to farm, craft and mine, you can get married, werewolves and vampires are included, there are an unlimited number of dragons, and much, much more.

The Joker and I are always posting information about this game as soon as it is available to share the awesomeness of this game to the rest of the forum. If you just read the first post, of course its outdated, but if you check the date of each post(in the upper left corner) you can see that the thread is updated regularly or when new information is available.

speaking of new information, there is a "new" video available (in 3 parts) its the full demo, which was always cut into smaller parts that were used in other videos, but never fully showed, so there it is

Part 1

imH4Ncoe9Gs

Part 2

En3jCg7KYjs

Part 3

r9ntoCxhGkw

• 3 weeks later...

I have not preorder Skyrim although I most likely eventually will get it. I'd like to let the TES:V modding community get something really good going and put out several great mods 1st, then I'll be getting Skyrim for PC of course.

For now, I'm pretty happy with my heavily modded Oblivion.

• 4 weeks later...