The Walking Dead (TV Series)

cannabis 30

• 3 weeks later...

Last nights episode was excellent. Definitely unexpected.

I'd been wanted them to kill her off for a while. The way she played Rick and Shane against each other just rubbed me the wrong way... then the whole trying to abort the pregnancy in secrecy.....

T-Dogg was a surprise too, but he rarely got much screen time. Looks like the new black guy will be integrated into the group as the "replacement" after saving Rick. Why does it seem like shows have an "obligatory" one black man?

Last nights episode was excellent. Definitely unexpected.

I'd been wanted them to kill her off for a while. The way she played Rick and Shane against each other just rubbed me the wrong way... then the whole trying to abort the pregnancy in secrecy.....

T-Dogg was a surprise too, but he rarely got much screen time. Looks like the new black guy will be integrated into the group as the "replacement" after saving Rick. Why does it seem like shows have an "obligatory" one black man?

I'm so upset about the people that died. T NO. Well I mean, Lori was kind of obvious. But I don't understand why she was all, "You need to save my baby, it's all that matters." Um, if you die, how is the rest of the group going to support a baby? It's not like you can go to Target and pick up some baby formula. I'm just saying. And I wasn't really sad about her dying, but was almost in tears for Rick and Carl. I dunno, the impact in had on them affected me more than I thought it would.

I think Carl is going to become a total bad ass now. I also liked how they did the flashback of the talk Rick had with him in the barn. You can see how he's starting to except this new world he's forced to grow up in.

It was sad that T-Dog had to die, he was just about to finally get a buddy. At least he didn't die like a bitch, like Dale did.

I'd also like to know how they're going to feed a baby without a lactating female. Kind of doubt the prison will be of much help. Can't see a crying baby being anything other then a zombie magnet.

• 4 weeks later...

Holly crap, it must be tough being a black guy in a zombie apocalypse. There must be some unwritten rule that only one black guy is allowed in the group at any given time.

He didn't even last long enough for me to learn his name, and I was starting to like him. Would of preferred it if the pedo had been taken out instead. I don't much care for that character.

I'm also going to be super pissed if they kill Daryl off. I'm really starting to like his character and the way he meshes with the group. I know that Tyreese is suppose to be an important character in the comic, but I think Daryl has become to important to kill off at this point in time.

Is the Walking dead really that good? i've tried getting into it but it feels like its an eternity just watching it, they talk way to much.

If you're still on season 2, that season was horrible. I almost stopped watching the show completely because of that season. I'd recommend that people only watch the first 2 eps, episode 7, and the last 2 eps of that season. However, season 3 is amazing. There hasn't been a boring episode so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...