The Walking Dead (TV Series)

cannabis 30

Ok. i've gathered all my episodes since the mid-season break and watched up to 12 ( i know 13 is out but haven't gotten it yet) and honestly, I'm really enjoying this season. Goddamn. 

Watching it week by week would have driven me nuts though because there are long lull periods but nothing quite as bad as Season 2. 

pumped for the ending. 

• Like 1

I love how this show takes characters you love to hate, and then makes you start to like them just before killing them off.

I hope that Daryl and Carol hook up now, I've been waiting for this since the middle of last season. Somebody other than Glenn needs to get some action.

• Like 1

I wasn't sad that this person died, but I was sad to see how it affected other people. (Trying not to be spoilery, haha.)

Also, about Carol and Daryl... I'm not sure how I feel about them. Yeah, the way they always joke and tease is cute. But I'm not sure how I'd feel about them actually getting together. I guess it would be okay? I don't know. It's weird.

Edited by poetictragedy

I love how this show takes characters you love to hate, and then makes you start to like them just before killing them off.

I didn't mean this to sound like I was actually sad this character died, but that I liked how they start to humanize some of the less attractive characters just before killing them off.

Merle, Axel, and Oscar all seemed to show a softer side just before getting the ax. Axel was by far the biggest WTF for me. I even felt a little guilty when he died. 

I hope they don't make this a habit, but it's nice to have a sudden twist every once in a while. 

=============================================

I thought this last episode was awesome, even Beth was getting into the action. I was sad to see a certain person die, but his death did bear fruit. 

I hope this episode also means the old Rick is back, crazy Rick was not cool.

All of this should make for an interesting 4th season.

The Talking Dead after show also brought up a really interesting question. What happens when an old person dies in their sleep? Someone like Hershel, he's already inside the prison and would most likely be near other people.

• 1 month later...