The Walking Dead (TV Series)

cannabis 30

really looking forward to season 3. cant believe how they left the series 2 finale!

ive read some of the comics and i love that i can watch it and annoy my family at the same time ;P

i do find a couple of the eps a bit long where they talk about their beliefs and faith and hop coz i just really wanna see the zombies!

The first season was incredible and then the second started out promising...but then fell flat...UP UNTIL THE FINALE. Wow. It was then when I was brought back into the series and cannot wait to how the Prison will shape the series (oh, and Michonne too!). A bit upset that certain folks got killed in the second season simply because I wanted to see the comics come to life but ah....just hoping the third is good and whatever new story lines they come up with, please do not include the farm ever again!

I've seen a few episodes, and to be honest. Its not really the show for me. I just never been into zombies all that much. At least these days anyway. I have read a lot, and been keeping up somewhat with the story. I find it somewhat interesting, but like I said nothing I am crazy for.

• 1 month later...

The Walking Dead has to be one of my favourite shows right now (Falling slightly behind Spartacus). There have been some dull points in the show though. I think they drew out the time they spent on Hershel's land a little too much but it still kept me entertained the whole time. I only wish that they would release these seasons faster! I can't wait until the third season comes out so that I can finally get my fix.

Did anyone else find it a bit ridiculous about what happened with the zombies coming to Hershel's land because of the helicopter that went through the city and a little too coincidental that Carl shot the gun JUST as the zombies were passing where they were?

On a side note, I have been looking at getting the graphic novel series for walking dead, though I don't want to fork out the money to find out that it just isn't what I expected. I know the show is based loosely off the books but I am just wondering if anyone would recommend getting the graphic novels?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...