The Walking Dead (TV Series)

cannabis 30

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The Walking Dead's official FB advertisement spoiled it for anyone who didn't watch it during the premier airing. They blasted an advertisement about the mid-season finale with two words

RIP BETH

and an image of

Daryl holding Beth

A lot of things this episode just feel like they came out of no where and didn't make much sense. The stupid preacher sneaking out to go to the school just to lead a zombie mob right back to the church, Beth going up to the woman and attempting whatever the hell it was she thought she needed to do... It just felt stupid and it's a shame.

The Walking Dead's official FB advertisement spoiled it for anyone who didn't watch it during the premier airing. They blasted an advertisement about the mid-season finale with two words

RIP BETH

and an image of

Daryl holding Beth

A lot of things this episode just feel like they came out of no where and didn't make much sense. The stupid preacher sneaking out to go to the school just to lead a zombie mob right back to the church, Beth going up to the woman and attempting whatever the hell it was she thought she needed to do... It just felt stupid and it's a shame.

If you don't want to be spoiled stay off the internet. It's the simple truth. Especially if you live on the West Coast or other. I just skipped past the preachers scenes. Beth I think just wanted to hurt Dawn as a farewell gift I don't think she was going for a kill as it looked like she was going for the shoulder. If she wanted to kill her she probably would have went for her throat. But no there was dozen different ways things could have played out where no one got hurt. The simplest being um no you can't have Noah the handoff is over we have are people you have no more leverage we're leaving and you can't stop us. 

Edited by Zero93644

I'm just going to spoiler my thoughts, just in case.

The preacher said something like, "I needed to see it" and "I know now," or something to that effect. Because he's been locked inside this church for so long, I think he wanted to see what the world has become now to better understand these people he's fighting alongside with now. He needed to see why they are so bitter, untrusting, and borderline barbaric. I think seeing the cannibals' campsite did that for him. He understands now that he has to fight and get his hands dirty to survive.

As for Beth, I don't know why she didn't go for the throat, if killing Dawn was indeed her intention.

I just don't understand Beth. If she attempted anything at all, there was people all around. I mean really? Even if you was just wanting to hurt but not kill the girl, you still have all those other people with guns who'd retaliate for you killing their boss. So I just don't see the logic in it. It's almost like it was attempt #2; this time it happened.

The Preacher was running from the real world.

He was also confirming the whole 'the cannibals were actually the bad guys'.

I think it also shows that preacher man is in for a hell of an awaking, given how sheltered he's been.

Beth was doing what she thought was right.

She tried to take out a crazy person who was treating everyone around her like her slaves.