Bleach

Guest Morpheus

I would like to see it done, although I don't like Bleach a live-action movie might actually work. I don't think Bleach live-action can get screwed up that bad. Dragonball Z Evolution was bad but not terrible as most people said it would be and I heard they're actually going to make a part 2 with a different approach.

Now Fullmetal Alchemist Live-Action movie would be really, really hard to make and be good but it could be bad ass (just saying, I don't think they're making one).

since it was announced that cowbeby bebop and akira would be made into live action versions of our (at least my) favorite animes I started wandering if that is realy such a good idea. sure i was always thinking when i watched anime "how cool would it be if that was a real movie" and "people would love this if it was live action"... but now i think it is almost impossible to do it justice. there are very talented people out there but we mustnt forget what anime does. it shows us an alternate world where OFTEN things dont make sense or are just over the top. this is way bebop and akira are in focus of hollywood filmmakers - theses are "realsic" settings and things like dragonball just dont work on the big screen in live action.

i would love to see a bleach movie - really - but without the proper love and money things just might turn ugly or like a hoax...

well...time will tell... :beauty:

i thought his was always in shikai form just like ichigo since they have such high spiritual pressure. but i doubt kenpachi will ever get a bankai. for one, he doesn't need one. i was also talking to my friend about this not even a week ago, he agrees kenpachi wont get a bankai since he has no potential to get stronger.

• Koby unlocked this topic