Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Ok I know that this is like 2 months old but i just found out that Warner Bros is trying to get the rights to bleach for a live action movie :oh: I'm kinda curious how it will turn out, but I'm sure its going to suck if they do make it...

Do you guys think they should make it¿ and if so, who do you think should b the cast for which character¿

I know you... from another site...

And no I don't think they should, it'd ruin my view on bleach.

curious why no subs???

Cuz Bleach is dubbed. Simple really.

I'd watch it subbed if there was no dub, but there is one, so yeah, I don't mind waiting, since I always prefer dubs over subs if there is a dub.

This hold up pisses me off

Same here but nuthin we can do about it.

So is it definate that they will be starting back up at August 2010, or is that just another guess?

It's definite. AnimeVice got the news straight from Adult Swim and Viz Media.

Ahh okay thats good, I'll finally be able to get my bleach fix in another 2 months... At least it isn't as bad as when naruto went off for that bit and it constantly got pushed back :D

Good point there :). I was able to wait until September to watch Naruto Episodes 210-220 dubbed though.

Yeah I didn't last that well and I eventually went on and watched up to like episode 60 of Shippuden subbed until it started to get released in dubbed, now I am just getting a recap of all my naruto, getting a little of topic here but oh well :D

Yeah I didn't last that well and I eventually went on and watched up to like episode 60 of Shippuden subbed until it started to get released in dubbed, now I am just getting a recap of all my naruto, getting a little of topic here but oh well :D

I never watched Episodes 210-220 of Naruto subbed, and the same goes for Naruto Shippuden.

I patiently waited until Naruto Episodes 210-220 were out dubbed, watched them, and then I patiently waited for Naruto Shippuden to get dubbed.

I am behind on Naruto Shippuden (I've only watched Episodes 1-21), but only because I am waiting until Episode 50 is out English Dubbed.

thanks ,did you see ep 271 ,love ichigos new hollow look oh yeh hes kicking but now

I saw that and 272. I was impatient for Bleach back around the mid 30s cuz Adultswim took a break.

---------

As for Naruto, when that was airing around 170 I stopped cuz it was filler, and just went onto Shippuden Subbed, currently waiting for both the new episodes of Bleach & Shippuden.

Ok I know that this is like 2 months old but i just found out that Warner Bros is trying to get the rights to bleach for a live action movie :oh: I'm kinda curious how it will turn out, but I'm sure its going to suck if they do make it...

Do you guys think they should make it¿

I'd have to see who would be cast in it and if the storyline is going to remain relatively the same. If it's going to be Americanized, then no way.

If it's going to be Americanized, then no way.

I'll agree to that! Anime's that become Americanized are--usually--trash. It takes away from the authenticity of the actual animation itself. I love bleach to the bottom of my heart. I wait--impatiently--every week, for the next episode! But... a Live-Action... we'll have to see if it is any good.

I really do hope that it does not bring shame to the real anime; however, I guess it isn't really fair to judge something that hasn't even been created yet.

Hoping for the best,

ObiTeh1

Well I'll never trust hollywood with anime again after dbz evolution, that was my freakin childhood they pissed on goddamit, I would much prefer they stick solely to CG like advent children, that won't be too bad.

But Hollywood didn't do Advent Children. Japan did.

and advent children was really well done in my opinion the voices were right and they got the most awesome voice for sephiroth omg that mans voice was perfect it fit him to a T and in response to johnny bosch doing ichigo he may not be a redhead but thats what wigs/dye are for

• Koby unlocked this topic