Bleach

Guest Morpheus

I don't think a live action bleach is a good idea... look at what happened to dragonball XD.

Despite dragonball being inacurate you have to look at it from just a non fans point of view how else could you make a valid argument as to wether it is good or not. And as for Bleach if they did make a live action movie i think they should go for unknown actors for it.

P.S. Dragonball did well enough for them to be making a sequal.

I tried my best to watch the dragonball movie with an unbiased opinion and without getting my hopes up. I don't mind them taking the story in a different direction in the movies. I just feel that they could have done a better job. I agree that if they do make a bleach movie that they should definitely get some unknown actors.

I tried my best to watch the dragonball movie with an unbiased opinion and without getting my hopes up. I don't mind them taking the story in a different direction in the movies. I just feel that they could have done a better job. I agree that if they do make a bleach movie that they should definitely get some unknown actors.

In all honesty i cant t hink of any actors that could even play Ichigo. Oh what do you think do you think they should keep the actors asians or do you not care about wether they do or dont?

In all honesty i cant t hink of any actors that could even play Ichigo. Oh what do you think do you think they should keep the actors asians or do you not care about wether they do or dont?

I don't mind if they are asian or not as long as they do a good job and look like the characters :P

I remember seeing the previews for the Dragon Ball movie and just being seriously confused because of how different it was from the anime... I even thought that it might have been completely unrelated. I'm honestly hoping that they don't make a live action bleach movie... Hollywood is horrible at this kind of thing and the only true success from something like this so far is Transformers. If they really intend to start this whole america live action movie based on anime thing, then they seriously need to evolve their techniques and methods for making them. They are going to have a really hard time trying to find actors that can fit the asthetics of the characters. If by some horrible struck of luck Tite Kubo lets the do this, then I hope they do much better this time.

Hey guys, as most people probably know by now someone has brought the rights to sub Bleach and now Dattebayo is going to stop subbing Bleach (Out of his own free will, not because he has to). I just want to get peoples thoughts on this as he is one of the most reliable subbers on the internet.

In episode 165 Grimmjow stated to Ichigo that Orihime may have gotten "hurt" while she was in Hueco Mundo. Is Orihime Aizen's ace in the hole just in case anything happened to him? Or was Grimmjow just taunting Ichigo so that Ichigo got serious?

P.S I am well aware of the manga and of Aizen's new form

It is not a troll. They really do 100% support legal methods of obtaining Anime quickly after the airing in Japan. They have stated this for years and even discussed at Anime Conventions trying to get something started and now there is Crunchyroll. They did the same when Shippuuden started being streamed. 274 of Bleach will be Dattebayo's last. However they will still do the movies, just like they still do the Shippuuden movies.

In episode 165 Grimmjow stated to Ichigo that Orihime may have gotten "hurt" while she was in Hueco Mundo. Is Orihime Aizen's ace in the hole just in case anything happened to him? Or was Grimmjow just taunting Ichigo so that Ichigo got serious?

P.S I am well aware of the manga and of Aizen's new form

Later on even Ulq mentioned to Ichigo something about Orihime not being the same person she was and do you really think nothing was done to her? Something similar to that which hinted at the possibility that Aizen might have done something.

Honestly, I can see making a Bleach live action movie, of course there will be lots of CGI but most movies have that anyways nowadays. I think that it will depend on how close they stick to the actual story and who is the actor. They can't just pick some no name and stick them in with a completely changed script. That's why DB EVO sucked because they changed the story around. I mean WTF was that Oozaru? It was NEVER involved with Piccolo at all.

Bleach has mostly swordplay and not as much needed "ki" as DB evo did so I think it will appeal to a broader audience as well.

i hope they dont use any of the actors from disney channel

since i heard that zac efron might play Light in Death Note

i hope he doesnt, Death Note is a great anime

and him playing Light would suck bad

How ccome though? I mean i know he is of HIghschool Musical Fandom but if he put his mind to it i feel he could actually do decent

• Koby unlocked this topic