Pokémon

Exodus

i have always enjoyed the pokemon series, every game i have played has been fun, but heart gold is my pride!

i have been playing an online version called pokefarm for a little over a year now. basically it focusses more on being a pokemon breeder than a trainer, though they are slowly adding access to travel each region. so far only Kanto is availible, but it has taken me a few months to even get 4 badges in it. it's a much slower paced game, which i enjoy.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love pokemon games. I'm currently addicted to Soul Silver with 36 hours played D : I did take like a one year break though.

I also have this online free to play game of Pokemon

http://www.pokemonworldonline.net/

The next open for registry is Feb 10 2pm - 3pm GMT (+0) Servers are shit but they are hoping to fix that. It's a Pokemon game full of glitches but it's being worked on all the time plus it's free so you can just make an account on the open day and leave for it for whenever you wanna try it.

I love pokemon games. I'm currently addicted to Soul Silver with 36 hours played D : I did take like a one year break though.

The next open for registry is Feb 10 2pm - 3pm GMT (+0) Servers are shit but they are hoping to fix that. It's a Pokemon game full of glitches but it's being worked on all the time plus it's free so you can just make an account on the open day and leave for it for whenever you wanna try it.

Ren got me to sign up last time they were open, i haven't started playing it, he has informed me that they only have johto or kanto available and that there are a few "broken" moves, when i get news of those things being fixed i will probably play it

as for the server being full of glitches theyve recently added a new mod that will specifically be wroking on server functionality and the like something theyve lacked recently so it should be pretty good soon enough

I like the games. Nice solid collection RPGs with each having the same basic plot as the others. It's like the old Megaman games. You know you're playing the same game with new characters, and new levels, but you still go out and buy it and get pissed at the end boss revealing yet another new form after you've nearly killed yourself figuring out the last 3.

As for the anime... They should have done the smart thing and had Ash and Misty grow up, have kids, and turned those kids into the new characters instead of expecting us to somehow believe that all of his adventures have somehow taken less than a year. He was ten when the series started... He's still ten now... I kinda stopped watching after Johto.

I watched until the advanced series, which I didn't think was that bad, but after that, is the same boring crap, or maybe i grew older lol, but anyway, the games are pretty epic, I always tried to get all my pokemons to level 100, but after you've done that, it get's boring, I haven't played any of those since the ruby/saphire/emerald versions and I don't think I will ever do it…

Games - Favourite between Yellow and Fire Red

GB Pokemon Red, Blue Green (JPN), Yellow

GBC Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal

GBA Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald

N64 Pokemon Stadium (loved the mini games and was undefeated at the pikachu one)

GC Pokemon Colosseum, XD Gale of Darkness

Emerald was the last I played and I felt it was getting repetitive at this time, so I stopped after this, had Hearts Gold and Soul Silver come out first for the NDS, I most likely would have tried it out too. (still might one day)

Anime - Favourite Season 1, Had a certain charm to it that the other seasons couldnt follow.

Watched it when it originally came out Season 1 - Indigo League, saw some of Season 2 - Orange Island and bits of Season 3 - Johto Journeys if it came on and I had nothing to do.

Now years later I decided to go back and watch some of the animes that aired on TV when I was a kid and now have watched most of the seasons 1 indigo league to 8 - advanced battle, I am stopping at the end of Season 9 - Battle Frontier which is basically where I stopped in the games with Emerald.

GSC was my favorite series. RSE after that. The rest didn't appeal to me because the ones before GSC, I couldn't adjust to the graphics, and after RSE, I didn't know any of the pokemon. The anime turned into complete garbage for me after Johto. It's the same thing over and over again. Ash makes new friends, catches new pokemon, beats team rocket, collects badges, and then loses in the major events in every region. It gets tiresome after a while.