Pokémon

Exodus

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the games and I own 1 game from each of the generations. My favourite would have to be silver version for GBC. It was the first one I ever got and completed. I was so devo when it stopped saving properly. :( The new games are a little disappointing though because the new pokemon really aren't that great.

I only ever watch the anime for nostalgic reasons. haha

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed Black. I found it familiar and at the same time fresh :D 150 new pokemon with none of the original for most of the game was a smart move. Have any of you seen the new pokemon anime? It's not bad; team rocket serioused!!

Also if you wanna appreciate how pokemon was ment to be viewed you gotta check out the original Manga

Being young I watched pokemon up until just after the Orange islands, I felt it went terribly downhill from there. I've recently watched the new series and actually find if you just accept Ash being ten, it's actually quite good.

I have owned at least one game from every generation, the new games are easily the best, it's just a shame about some of the new Pokemon designs but they grow on you after a while, I think I've become more accepting to "ugly" Pokemon.

Never got into the anime to tell the truth. A few episodes here and there during morning cartoons but I was never a fan. The games on the other hand were addictive as hell. I also own at least one of every generation though the first 150 were in my opinion the best. Some of the newer ones are nice either in design or abilities but I do not like them overall. I recently got Black version and hope to be just as entertained as I have been with some of the pervious titles even though I am not a fan of what I have seen of the starting Pokémon so far. Here hoping! :)

• 8 months later...