Abortions?

Koby

Do you support abortions?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support abortions?

• 6 months later...

Abortion is murder!

Once the sperm fertilizes the egg a life begins.

The bible even says "The Lord knew you when you where in your mother womb"

God makes no distinction between born and unborn life. He uses exactly the same terms for both.

God himself tells us in the bible that at the moment of conception to him that is a person no different

to you or I.

• Like 1

Abortion is murder!

Correct

I'm not gonna say that I believe abortion is kinda like murder............ It is murder, period.

It makes me sick to know that people who have sex just for the fun of it, they get pregnant and don't want to have the baby, they decide to have an abortion. It is cruel, not letting a person live his/her life. Because an unborn child, is a person no matter how you see it.

Adoption would be an even better option, but I will not stand for abortion.

And it makes me sad that many people approve or even believe that abortion is acceptable and welcomed.

Edited by LimitLess
  • Like 1

Abortion is murder!

Once the sperm fertilizes the egg a life begins.

The bible even says "The Lord knew you when you where in your mother womb"

God makes no distinction between born and unborn life. He uses exactly the same terms for both.

God himself tells us in the bible that at the moment of conception to him that is a person no different

to you or I.

Really?

:Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD.:

-- Numbers 3:15-16

So...after a month old, the child is counted as a 'person'.

OR

:Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die."

-- 2 Samuel 12:14

So, god kills newborn babies to punish their parents?

YIKES!

OR

Then again, I guess it's okay to kill an unborn...as long as the mother deserved it.

"Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt."

-- Genesis 38:24

OR

"Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live."

-Ezekiel 37:5

OR

“The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.”

-Job 33:4

ALSO:

You missed a part...

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Jeremiah 1:5

This could EASILY be interpreted as talking about destiny/prophecy, not actual LIFE.

Ps 139:13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Ps 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Ps 139:15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Ps 139:16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

Mankind is unique in all of creation in being made in God's image (Genesis 1:26-27 and 5:1-2). This is true of the entire human species and of every member of it without exception, including unborn children. The sanctity that God's image bestows (even after the Fall) on each human being is affirmed by the prohibition on taking human life in Genesis 9:6. This prohibition became codified as the sixth commandment (Exodus 20:13).

Because they too are made in God's image, unborn children are regarded in the Bible as having the same dignity as other human beings. Their formation and growth are said to be in the hands of God (Job 10:8-11) and it is possible for them to have a personal relationship with their Creator (Psalm 139:13-16). Jeremiah and Paul both received their calling from God before birth (Jeremiah 1:5 and Galatians 1:15), as does the Servant who was foretold by Isaiah (Isaiah 49:1-5). Samson was bound by vows as an unborn child (Judges 13:7) and John the Baptist was filled with the Holy Spirit (Luke 1:15) and displayed spiritual discernment (Luke 1:41-44) literally 'from the womb'.

I see you Love using the OLD Testament to sow the seeds of doubt to further your hate towards the bible and Christianity.

Satan the father of lies uses 95% Truth and twists 5% to turn it into lies. The same things Police do in interrogations to try

get a confession. They will twist the truth and say it back to a suspect to try get them to agree to what they are saying.

False Confessions. Much like a sect of false prophet will do.

You don't need to believe in GOD or Be a Christian to have True Morals. This twisted world says there is no black and white only Grey. Sorry but there is Black and White. Murder is Black, Life is White.

Ps 139:13 For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

Ps 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful,

I know that full well.

Ps 139:15 My frame was not hidden from you

when I was made in the secret place.

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

Ps 139:16 your eyes saw my unformed body.

All the days ordained for me

were written in your book

before one of them came to be.

Mankind is unique in all of creation in being made in God's image (Genesis 1:26-27 and 5:1-2). This is true of the entire human species and of every member of it without exception, including unborn children. The sanctity that God's image bestows (even after the Fall) on each human being is affirmed by the prohibition on taking human life in Genesis 9:6. This prohibition became codified as the sixth commandment (Exodus 20:13).

Because they too are made in God's image, unborn children are regarded in the Bible as having the same dignity as other human beings. Their formation and growth are said to be in the hands of God (Job 10:8-11) and it is possible for them to have a personal relationship with their Creator (Psalm 139:13-16). Jeremiah and Paul both received their calling from God before birth (Jeremiah 1:5 and Galatians 1:15), as does the Servant who was foretold by Isaiah (Isaiah 49:1-5). Samson was bound by vows as an unborn child (Judges 13:7) and John the Baptist was filled with the Holy Spirit (Luke 1:15) and displayed spiritual discernment (Luke 1:41-44) literally 'from the womb'.

I see you Love using the OLD Testament to sow the seeds of doubt to further your hate towards the bible and Christianity.

Satan the father of lies uses 95% Truth and twists 5% to turn it into lies. The same things Police do in interrogations to try

get a confession. They will twist the truth and say it back to a suspect to try get them to agree to what they are saying.

False Confessions. Much like a sect of false prophet will do.

You don't need to believe in GOD or Be a Christian to have True Morals. This twisted world says there is no black and white only Grey. Sorry but there is Black and White. Murder is Black, Life is White.

That's the funny thing about religious text, anyone can use a line and claim it means one thing or another.

The bible and the torah and the quran and other religious texts tend to be FILLED with contradictions.

When you base your life on a collection of half truths, you're also basing your life on full lies.

Tanis: Your comparing old and new. Without an understanding of it you can easily think that.

I'm going to learn more because I don't fully understand it. But in the old testament GOD looked

at man and he saw sin. New testament GOD looks at man and sees Jesus.

I'm not going into it all right now as I have a wopping migraine about to explode through my temples

and eyes. I'm just taking Codeine now so I don't end up in hospital because of it. :(

Tanis: Your comparing old and new. Without an understanding of it you can easily think that.

I'm going to learn more because I don't fully understand it. But in the old testament GOD looked

at man and he saw sin. New testament GOD looks at man and sees Jesus.

I'm not going into it all right now as I have a wopping migraine about to explode through my temples

and eyes. I'm just taking Codeine now so I don't end up in hospital because of it. :(

Maybe, when you get the chance, you can go ahead and show me the lines where god is suppose to have said that.

Because, I must have missed that part.

Plus, even if that were the case.

Even if the whole 'well, sure, those kids deserved to be eaten by bears for making fun of Elisha's baldness', because god only saw 'sin', not children being kids...

It still doesn't negate the fact that, according to JESUS in the NT, all those horrible "old" laws still count.

;)

tanis: You need to read the bible in its entirety to get the message.

You only read parts to try discredit the bible because you really

do have hatred towards it and Religion.

Religion I can understand. but you are looking at only a few pieces

of a billion piece Jigsaw puzzle set. Until you manage to put

the pieces together and see it as a whole, you will never make

sense of it.

You asked for lines that say what I said. They are not lines,

they are the message when you read the whole thing.

Learn it and stop wasting my time and twisting the bible to state

your Hatred of it.

I will not show hatred towards you because you hate the bible. I will

instead ask you to learn it before you keep spewing out garbage.

Your like a person who has no idea of Astrophysics trying to sound

like a fully qualified expert when you have no idea what you are talking

about.

I do not claim to be an expert in the bible nor do I claim to have all the

answers, but I know that I have put more of the pieces to that puzzle together

and have seem a large portion of the finished picture.

So Unless you do the same I'm not going to keep debating with you.

It's very much like when I fix someone computer and I have to dumb

down the talk to make it understandable to them. I can't do that with the

bible for you it's to complex and unlike with computers I'm not the expert I would

like to be with the bible.

So respectfully I'm done with your talk and Hatred of the bible.

Edited by theNexus

tanis: You need to read the bible in its entirety to get the message.

You only read parts to try discredit the bible because you really

do have hatred towards it and Religion.

Religion I can understand. but you are looking at only a few pieces

of a billion piece Jigsaw puzzle set. Until you manage to put

the pieces together and see it as a whole, you will never make

sense of it.

You asked for lines that say what I said. They are not lines,

they are the message when you read the whole thing.

Learn it and stop wasting my time and twisting the bible to state

your Hatred of it.

I will not show hatred towards you because you hate the bible. I will

instead ask you to learn it before you keep spewing out garbage.

Your like a person who has no idea of Astrophysics trying to sound

like a fully qualified expert when you have no idea what you are talking

about.

I do not claim to be an expert in the bible nor do I claim to have all the

answers, but I know that I have put more of the pieces to that puzzle together

and have seem a large portion of the finished picture.

So Unless you do the same I'm not going to keep debating with you.

It's very much like when I fix someone computer and I have to dumb

down the talk to make it understandable to them. I can't do that with the

bible for you it's to complex and unlike with computers I'm not the expert I would

like to be with the bible.

So respectfully I'm done with your talk and Hatred of the bible.

De nine ain't just a rivah in Egypt.

Actually, I've read the bible.

In full.

Multiple versions of it.

Hell, I've got a bloody associates in religion.

So, no.

No, you can't pull that with me.

'No True Scotsman' doesn't work either.

If you have read the bible fully, then you are proving you do not understand it.

Reading something and understanding it are two different things.

True, and I'd say I'd my understanding of the bible is pretty good.

I was, as a child, going to become a holy man.

Thinking that there was no greater, if difficult, calling than to serve god as a Shepard and/or keeper of The Law.

Then, well, I reached the age of reason and bother to READ that book.

You can deny everything you don't like in the bible, that's your right, but don't piss on my leg and call it rain.

It's not nice, and it's also a sin.

;)

I don't deny anything. Just stating the fact that you obviously don't understand it.

I said something simple to you earlier and you said where does it say that...

If you understood it you would have already known it.

You quote old outdated law and piss all over the new and what Jesus did for us.

You alone put your own meaning to it without having any understanding of

what you "Say" you have read.

You like name calling and putting words into others mouth. This make you not worth talking

to Tanis. If you want to go on preaching what you don't really know or understand just

remember the stern warning GOD gives to those who preach lies to his children.

God Judges and He punishes.... One day we all will stand before God and Be judged on what

we have said and done. I pity anyone who has twisted the bible to do Satan's will.

I will no longer entertain your Continual Hatred of the bible.

I hope, one day, you actually bother read your bible.

It should be...interesting.

Then you can come back and explain how you can justify rape, genocide, slavery, misogyny, infanticide,  racism, and all that other lovely stuff.

I'm sure I'll have heard the same 'argument' before, because Christian apologists have pretty much streamlined their responses at this point.

• Like 1

Then you can come back and explain how you can justify rape, genocide, slavery, misogyny, infanticide,  racism, and all that other lovely stuff.

I'm sure I'll have heard the same 'argument' before, because Christian apologists have pretty much streamlined their responses at this point.

Ok I will answer this:

First of all... All Men were created in Gods Image. Equal and free. All humanity are children of God and he loves each and every once of us.

You are butting your own Bullshit into the bible Like I have already stated. You have to tongue of the Serpent. Anyone who believe his above

BS are sheep that will swallow any pill given to them.

Christians nor the bible Justify any of that. We all know the 10 Commandments.

"Then you can come back and explain how you can justify rape, genocide, slavery, misogyny, infanticide,  racism, and all that other lovely stuff."

Not the bible, Not God, Not Christians.... All a result of Men and the Evil in their hearts. Just like woman say murder is murder but justify them

murdering their babies in the womb. The bible tells us We are evil and do evil, but man says no it's not evil and deny right and wrong, truth

and lies.

You speak with the serpents tongue and preach the lies of Satan. people who listen to you can follow you into hell too.... Evey ones own choice.

Edited by theNexus

people who listen to you can follow you into hell too.... Evey ones own choice.

Dude that's pretty rough, LOL. I mean, I understand you disagree with the guy, but that's a pretty brutal thing to say.
This. I know you're hardcore Christian, but there's no reason be like that, considering that your god is supposed to love everyone with no strings attached and that only your god can judge people.

Did you even read the sticky at the top of this section? You could learn a lot about debating in a fair manner tbh.

Edited by Pinkie Pie
  • Like 1

Ok I will answer this:

First of all... All Men were created in Gods Image. Equal and free. All humanity are children of God and he loves each and every once of us.

You are butting your own Bullshit into the bible Like I have already stated. You have to tongue of the Serpent. Anyone who believe his above

BS are sheep that will swallow any pill given to them.

Christians nor the bible Justify any of that. We all know the 10 Commandments.

"Then you can come back and explain how you can justify rape, genocide, slavery, misogyny, infanticide,  racism, and all that other lovely stuff."

Not the bible, Not God, Not Christians.... All a result of Men and the Evil in their hearts. Just like woman say murder is murder but justify them

murdering their babies in the womb. The bible tells us We are evil and do evil, but man says no it's not evil and deny right and wrong, truth

and lies.

You speak with the serpents tongue and preach the lies of Satan. people who listen to you can follow you into hell too.... Evey ones own choice.

You may want to edit your post so it's easier to read.

There's more than 10 Commandments.

Again, read your bible.

God ordered the mass murder of people.

-Jericho, those who worship on high places, the first born of Egypt, etc.

Unless you're saying the bible is wrong or lying.

As to the last line.

As an Atheist, having a christian threaten me with hell is like having a hippy threaten to punch me in my aura or a Hindu threaten to kick me in my chakra.

squee.gif

• Like 1

people who listen to you can follow you into hell too.... Evey ones own choice.

Dude that's pretty rough, LOL. I mean, I understand you disagree with the guy, but that's a pretty brutal thing to say.
This. I know you're hardcore Christian, but there's no reason be like that, considering that your god is supposed to love everyone with no strings attached and that only your god can judge people.

Did you even read the sticky at the top of this section? You could learn a lot about debating in a fair manner tbh.

To be fair, I have been kind of a cunt from time to time in this thread.

Deserved or not, I don't mind.

SEE: Previous post about 'hell' and what have you.

ibcRigzGi5FrMN.gif

• Like 1