Abortions?

Koby

Do you support abortions?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support abortions?

There are instances where some can't help but get an abortion, then there those instances

"Let's have sex"

"Wait, what if you get pregnant"

"Who care's, I'll just get an abortion"

That's the worst of them all, like it's just some fun thing to do.

"Let's have sex"

"It's not a safe day"

"Don't worry, I have condoms!"

I feel it's the same thing, ahah. After 9 months pass, nothing comes into the world through both scenarios.

Last post here for now, I would not recommend someone do an abortion, I wouldn't do one my self ether, but if someone decides to have one, that is there decision, outside people can try to convince the person otherwise, but they should not force them to do or not to do what ever they want with there body, even if there is someone else body inside theres.

It is there decision to make, not other people.

I am locking this thread temporarily while I clean up and dole out warnings. I will return with a general warning once I finish.

I removed a couple comments that didn't add to the debate. If anyone feels I have missed something egregious, let me know.

Keep in mind both the forum rules and the rules in place for this subforum.

Also bear in mind that ad hominem and personal attacks are not conducive to debates. Refer to this page regarding logical fallacies. Attacking others and treating them poorly is not a debate.

If you have trouble treating your fellow forum members with respect, take a minute or two to calm down. Have a cup of tea. Step out onto the porch. Tell a loved one they look nice today. The thread will still be here when you come back.

It also looks like the debate from the Religion thread leaked into this one. While I understand for some people the topics of abortion and religion are intrinsically tied, it would make for a better discussion to keep a slightly narrower focus. Not everyone who wishes to debate about abortion also wishes to have a debate about the relevancy of the Old Testament vice the New Testament, irrespective of either's relevancy to abortion.

We are here to discuss things as equals. We're here to exchange ideas and challenge each other on an intellectual level, not sling mud at anyone who disagrees.

You may get heated, you may get passionate, but do not forget that you're talking to living, breathing people who deserve respect, whether you agree with each other or not.

Keep cool, my friends. I'll re-open the thread in a few hours.

• Like 3