How did you guys found kametsu?

olympustenay

I was looking for a high quality release of some anime and read about Kametsu on some forum somewhere. Found "Your new home for GLORIOUS bloated best quality dual-audio releases!" (and that spreadsheet *nerdgasm*) and that sealed the deal 😂 So glad I had the energy/will to sign up.

Edited by Mohegan

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, VitaminD said:

came here because i heard ski72 was coming. A  few people are coming because of him..

One of The Greatest Uploaders on the Planet .

Now i heard he got banned. wtf ??

Who's that? he got banned cause of spamming lol.

Btw, I discovered kametsu cause of pn8 and MK on nyaa.

Edited by kitkat

• 3 weeks later...

I was desperatley searching for some good scooby doo episodes and a very fustrated google search led me to to Tooncores magical index.That was close to two years back. I am not much active due to work and stuff but going through the various topics knowing about others opinions on cartoons and anime and even the little things like the topics in pre screening mini clips the experiences is a treasure.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really remember the specifics. I was searching around for the Cartoon City bumpers and some conversation on another forum lead me here, although I think I had to piece the URL together... If I remember correctly, the name "Kametsu" was cryptically hidden in their text. Anyway, it all comes down to those Cartoon City bumpers and Icebox's CN revival project. A few weeks of lurking later, and here I am.

• Like 1